The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Clan Moderators Required I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

Clan Moderators Required

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Clan Moderators Required Empty Clan Moderators Required

Post  Casamyr Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:38 am

Since October TLCG has grown remarkably quickly and has gained some fantastic new members who are great to talk to and fun to game with.
    Due to the growth of the clan, I am finding it harder and harder to keep up with the general daily jobs that need to happen and then trying to find the time to develop new ways to keep the clan fresh and interesting, plus gaming myself and enjoying time with my own family.
    On that note, I am putting out a call for people who wish to have a bigger role in the clan – namely that of moderating the forums and taking a little bit of the pressure off myself and Bigyin so that we can implement our ideas.

Expectations:

1. Only Full Members will be considered for a moderator role. Applicants who are interested in being a Clan Moderator, you will be kept in mind for when you are promoted.
    2. You will be expected to visit the site on a regular basis – at the minimum 3 days a week.
    3. Maintaining Rosters: If you are a moderator of a particular forum that has a roster (BF3, CoD and the clan roster) you will be expected to maintain the rosters by adding new members, changing applicants to member when they are promoted and so forth.
    4. General Cleaning: Sometimes new members will create a new thread when one already exists and so instead of cluttering forums with many similar threads, one job will be to merge them into the appropriate threads.
    5. Pruning: I will be creating a Clan Archive category soon so threads that haven’t be posted into for 30 days (Length of time still to be decided upon) can be moved into the Clan Archives to keep the main categories healthy.
    6. Moderation: Ensuring that threads follow the CoC for the clan. To be honest, I have yet to see anything that breaches the CoC so this should be a relatively easy part of the job.
    7. All Clan Mods will be designated a category to cover. While this will be your main area, please help out other mods if you see something that requires urgent attention (namely anything that breachs to CoC) please jump in a fix it if the Forum Moderator is not online.

All training on how to prune, edit, merge and anything will be given to those members who wish to become a Clan Mod.
    Please PM Casamyr with your interest. We will require 5 moderators. Please let me know which area you would be interested in moderating.

Clan Information x 1
    Gaming x 2 (one will take care of maintaining BF3 and one will take care of the CoD forum) while both will cover the remaining gaming topics.
    Off topic Chat x 1
    News/Clan Battles x 1

Last edited by Casamyr on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Clan Moderators Required Empty Re: Clan Moderators Required

Post  bigyin96 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Well outline pal Smile So please if anyone is interest in become more active on the "staff" side as it were then that would be great Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:42 pm