The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+5
Casamyr
Tezzac
skinny109
PhilipOmnis
ghost
9 posters

tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech

ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech Empty tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech

Post  ghost Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:25 am

Thought I'd make a topic for cool tech people have found or use or got given as presents

I just came across this mouse which seems pretty cool
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/01/shogun-bros-unveils-ballista-mk-1-gaming-mouse-for-the-sharpshooting-gamer/

Also got a rat9 fully customisable mouse for christmas a friend called it the space mouse which I think is pretty apt as it looks pretty out there
    http://cyborggaming.com/prod/rat9.htm

If you've come across or get told about any tech thats pretty cool or just downright weird chuck up a link n give us your thoughts
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech Empty Re: tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 am

I just wish they'd bring mouse and keyboard to the consoles. Those mouses look freakin' badass though. What's the one you got like?
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech Empty Re: tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech

Post  skinny109 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:16 am

WOAH, i'm flat out using left click, right click.
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 am

This mouse looks pretty technical and futuristic Cool
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:02 am

Man, that looks like something straight out of Metal Gear Solid 3. Maybe it transforms into some kinda robot and gets drinks for you while you game. Smile
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:11 am

The possibility of the future is endless sunny
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:15 pm

For the majority of PC gamers it just needs a handwash dispenser...and tissues. Blegh =P
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:35 am

eeeeewwwwwwwwww
    ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

Post  ghost Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:26 am

The rat 9 is pretty cool the amount customization is huge everything on it can be customized you can even change some of the parts out and you can download particular game configurations for it like bf3 Warcraft n heaps more

I'm not really a PC gamer but I think I might need to get some games so I can see what its like in game

The reason I got it for Christmas was we did secret Santa, everyone picked a name out of hat and bought something worth around $200 so everyone got something decent, I couldn't think of things to put on my list so while I was trying to think of things I remembered I saw this mouse n just put it on the list didn't think I'd get it though cause their were other things on the list that were probably easier to buy
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:55 am

You got the Rat 9? Whoa kudos to you x) I know you didn't buy it but to me, I would never spend so much on a mouse. I'll rather use my skills instead x)
    ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

Post  ghost Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:33 pm

What can I say I love my tech Wink

Found something else that I thought was really cool but a total waste of time

Wireless cufflinks wtf who could possibly need a pair of wireless cufflinks seriously cyclops
    tools of trade i mean gaming and other cool tech Cuffli10

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:02 pm

Wireless cufflinks? I bet they'd fuel the "cancer" scare from wireless technologies. What is it's function exactly...
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:49 pm

@Phil

So you’re a fan of technology and what not, so what sort of cufflinks do you think could best convey that to other people around you? Well, we’ve seen some pretty techy cufflinks before, but we have to say that these pair of WiFi cufflinks certainly do take the cake, and by WiFi we mean that these cufflinks apparently have the ability to create a wireless hotspot.

This really begs the question as to who on earth who need to wear a set of wireless hotspots while on the move? While we’re sure the wireless hotspot feature could come in handy on rare occasions, its sheer novelty value would probably be what attracts tech orientated customers to it. It should be noted that one cufflink will be the wireless hotspot creator, which can be connected to an online computer, while the other is merely a 2GB flash drive.

Interested in picking a set of these WiFi cufflinks up for yourself? If you are, head on over to Firebox’s website for more information on how it works, and where you will be able to order a pair of these cufflinks for a whopping $300. Any takers?

Source: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/01/wifi-cufflinks-lets-you-create-wireless-hotspots/
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:16 pm

I wonder how much the data cost would be...Probably nearly as expensive as the cufflinks these days. Nice idea though =3
    xXDA_FUZZXx
    xXDA_FUZZXx
    Knight

Post  xXDA_FUZZXx Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:30 pm

That is freakn mad!!! I want some!!
    ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

Post  ghost Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Here's something I thought you all might want to see its called the Emperor 200 for $45000 or the 1510 for around $6000

Possibly the coolest PC around

http://www.mwelab.com/products
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:58 pm

LMAO that is so fucking setup. damn! that would be beast Very Happy
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:58 pm

That is so much more than a 'pc' =P About 45,150 too much for a 'good' computer =P
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

Super computer more like. Still should be no issue gaming with that rig.
    hutanz
    hutanz
    Baronet

Post  hutanz Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:03 am

You will still hear "OMG Lag killed me!" when you play against players using this rig. Smile
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 am

But can it run minecraft...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 pm