The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+4
StepFast
PhilipOmnis
wortho1234
azeg1
8 posters

1.0 K/D ratio

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

1.0 K/D ratio - Page 2 Empty Re: 1.0 K/D ratio

Post  Casamyr Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Man, i wish I hate skills like that. I struggle to maintain equal kills/deaths each game I play.
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:15 pm

i just followed ur advice and used tanks alot! Smile
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Casamyr wrote:Man, i wish I hate skills like that. I struggle to maintain equal kills/deaths each game I play.

Since I've been playing with clan-mates it has seriously upped my game, not only because I want to keep up but also because I'm consistently aware of my surroundings! A good amount of communication means that we can clear a building in under twenty seconds! (Which is good with zero deaths on our side XD)

Tanks, however, do help XD I've noticed that working in a tank-team is incredibly good for experience. I've had an incredible increase in accuracy since I first started. I once took down four helicopters in a round, three of which were using the normal shell.
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 am

Yeah I'm starting to become pretty good in the tank - sometimes I'll go the whole game in one tank and get a great k/d

I've watched a lot of YouTube vids on tank strategy and it really opened my eyes to their proper use - ie not charging in, retreating when surrounded by infantry, hiding and ambushing other tanks from behind, changing your configeration depending on your main threat (infanttry, air, tanks), etc.

Howeve,r I will always happily sacrifice my tank to get an objetive - I hate ppl that protect their tank like it's their first born and when we're trying to take a comm station and are low on remaining credits and they sit 200m away shooting at targets (and hitting nothing). I say charge in and create an extra 30s of distraction - it may well get you to that next Comm station round!
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:51 am

azeg1 wrote:Yeah I'm starting to become pretty good in the tank - sometimes I'll go the whole game in one tank and get a great k/d

I've watched a lot of YouTube vids on tank strategy and it really opened my eyes to their proper use - ie not charging in, retreating when surrounded by infantry, hiding and ambushing other tanks from behind, changing your configeration depending on your main threat (infanttry, air, tanks), etc.

Howeve,r I will always happily sacrifice my tank to get an objetive - I hate ppl that protect their tank like it's their first born and when we're trying to take a comm station and are low on remaining credits and they sit 200m away shooting at targets (and hitting nothing). I say charge in and create an extra 30s of distraction - it may well get you to that next Comm station round!

By the fact you're talking about the Comm Station I'll assume you're referring to Rush. If you want to improve your K/D you definitely want to be playing Conquest, not Rush. After playing a game of Rush I immediately noticed that vehicles and Rush do not mix as many players decide to play it Conquest-style. Rush is all about...wait for it...rushing! There is no other tactic that works to be honest XD Reluctant game-play only works when you're confusing them into thinking you're idiots then Rush them XD (This isn't aimed at you, just general venting XD)
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am

yep def true - conquest is best for k/d

As for rushing - I would add one caveat - rushing "in a group"!

Re-spawning and rushing alone into 10 enemies = certain death

It's best to respawn and try to hit objectives in relatively large groups.

With that said, I absolutely agree that you can't attack slowly as the enemy you killed 30s ago will have re-spawned and will be madly rushing back to the same spot! So you gotta keep pressing fwd.

Foer this reason, I think spawn points and revives are the two keys to winning rush as they allow you to overwhelm enemies
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:46 am

azeg1 wrote:yep def true - conquest is best for k/d

As for rushing - I would add one caveat - rushing "in a group"!

Re-spawning and rushing alone into 10 enemies = certain death

It's best to respawn and try to hit objectives in relatively large groups.

With that said, I absolutely agree that you can't attack slowly as the enemy you killed 30s ago will have re-spawned and will be madly rushing back to the same spot! So you gotta keep pressing fwd.

Foer this reason, I think spawn points and revives are the two keys to winning rush as they allow you to overwhelm enemies

Overwhelm is the key word there, I definitely agree. Though on the game I recently played, I managed to save the game on two separate occasions! Most people don't realise just how quickly you can arm the MCom! It's definitely less than or equal to five seconds. I find that if you can hold your own and have a good degree of stealth you can complete -most- of the matches on your own because people just -don't- camp the MCom. Watch out for Claymores though! =O
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 am

v true on both counts!

Those claymores are vicious!

And sneaking the MComm and quickly arming is a great strat! (although more difficult on some maps than others)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:41 pm