Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All!

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All! Empty Johnny Barnes - Love and Happiness to All!

Post  PhilipOmnis on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

I think there's been times in most of our lives where we've been angry at others, ourselves and the world we live in. We've all probably had feelings where we may have wanted to hurt our fellow human-beings, for whatever reason! But I'd just like you to take a few minutes to watch this video of an eighty-eight year old man who has put those feelings aside so that he can bring happiness to the lives of others, those he doesn't even know! Johnny Barnes embodies what it means to be a compassionate and giving person.

As human-beings we have a natural tendency to forget what it means to be loving to those around us and so for tomorrow I'm going to be as warm and welcoming as humanly possible as part of my very own Johnny Barnes Day (which in theory should be every day) so that everyone can have a bloody good day! I wish upon you guys to do the same!

And so without any further adieu, a documentary about one of Earth's many loving inhabitants...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

Current date/time is Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:43 pm