The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
weird net fail I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

5 posters

weird net fail

Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

weird net fail Empty weird net fail

Post  Johnnyblack_86 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:05 am

sorry guys i haven't been online here and in game, i didn't have net for a week. some idiot crashed his tractor into a telephone pole, yeah i know right, who cant drive a tractor like wtf???? bloody idiot must be from the city!!! anyways i couldn't tell you guys that i had no net cause without wifi theres no point trying to use any of my phones to go online with the shitty service i have and yeah again sorry.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

weird net fail Empty Re: weird net fail

Post  Casamyr Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:33 am

Well, that's one way to have your net go down I guess - and it took a week to fix - I guess I shouldn't complain, living in Earthquake central, we loose power here all the time.
    Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Post  Bowlington Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:09 am

Either way its good they fixed it, you have been missed! Looking forward to some BF soon! Also, who doesn't know how to drive a tractor? I mean come on!
    Codpeace5
    Codpeace5
    Baron

Post  Codpeace5 Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 pm

DOH! affraid Did the tractor knock it all the way over or just bend it a bit ?
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

Post  Johnnyblack_86 Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

@Cas i couldn't stop laughing when it happen, then i cried when "sorry the content you are trying to load is unavailable at the moment" popped up on my screen, now i know how you felt with no net, bloody felt like i was going through withdrawal.

@bowlo that's what i said, i bloody knew how to drive one when i was 4, bloody tractor noobs!!!

@Cod nah man wasn't that bad that the pole snapped it just leant over a tree and the knocked some wires about.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Johnnyblack_86 wrote:@Cas i couldn't stop laughing when it happen, then i cried when "sorry the content you are trying to load is unavailable at the moment" popped up on my screen, now i know how you felt with no net, bloody felt like i was going through withdrawal.

@bowlo that's what i said, i bloody knew how to drive one when i was 4, bloody tractor noobs!!!

@Cod nah man wasn't that bad that the pole snapped it just leant over a tree and the knocked some wires about.

I had a two-week internet problem a few summers ago. I think that's the most fresh air I'd ever taken in one period of time. Crazy stuff =P

At least you're back now, man =D
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:33 am

It's a horrible situation, having no internet. I didn't think it would really bother me too much, but actually 5 days without access to the web really affects you - not gaming withstanding. I realised that I couldn't actually pay any bills, for starters and it jsut got worse from there. I can see now why the UN passed a resolution saying that internet access is a Basic Human Right.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am

Casamyr wrote:It's a horrible situation, having no internet. I didn't think it would really bother me too much, but actually 5 days without access to the web really affects you - not gaming withstanding. I realised that I couldn't actually pay any bills, for starters and it jsut got worse from there. I can see now why the UN passed a resolution saying that internet access is a Basic Human Right.

Over in the UK things are still in shambles regarding internet speeds. My speed is pretty appalling and I swear that my ISP is fucking around with our line. I've had four occasions where our internet speed has dropped to a tenth of what it was and remains that way until I ask them to 'reset' my line, then all apparently is well. Seems very suspicious =3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:54 pm