Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile]

HashiriyaGOD
    HashiriyaGOD
    Graphic Designer

EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] Empty EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile]

Post  HashiriyaGOD on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:47 pm

I use it for all my EA PC content, has VOIP and PARTY Voice Chat - Really handy instead of using ingame PS3 VOIP.

Origin
    brings an entire universe of EA games into a single, convenient application.
    Origin lets you purchase and play your favorite EA games - any time and any place you want. With the in-game overlay, you can chat with your friends and browse the web while playing select games.
    Origin's new social features allow you to create a profile, connect and chat with your friends, share your game library, and effortlessly join your friends' games.
    Origin streamlines the download process, for quick, easy installation and use. Direct download of PC games requires the Origin client, and once you have it, you'll be able to access your game library from virtually anywhere. You can even play your favorite games on other PCs when you're on the go.
    For gamers on the go, Origin services are also available on your mobile device! With the world's leading mobile gaming portfolio, EA offers mobile gamers an unmatched experience through Origin, including the ability to find and connect with your friends to play and share in a leading edge smartphone environment.

Google "EA Origin" as I am unable to post links, i'll stick to the rules Wink

Add me
    david.antoney[at]live.com
    Jono
    Jono
    MW3 Officer
    MW3 Officer

EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile] Empty Re: EA Origin [Standalone/Mobile]

Post  Jono on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Wait, so what do you use it for?

Graphic Designer

Post  HashiriyaGOD on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Voice Communication / Party Chat
    It's the same utility that runs on the bottom of the Battlelog website. Once you download the origin standalone then while idling the battlezone website you can join servers - party chat - purchase/download PC version games.
    With the mobile version you can keep in contact with your origin friends via chat + voice.
    I have my ps3 battlelog website open whilst playing. I'm usually voice chatting with my PC mates while they play on pc haha.
    Jono
    Jono
    MW3 Officer
    MW3 Officer

Post  Jono on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Interesting, so its basically just a chat system separate to the console?

Prince

Post  Casamyr on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:35 pm

The links thing is the forum hosts antispam filter. seems to work since there's been no spam whatsoever....yet.

That's pretty cool. I didn't actually know what that was all about. I might have to look at this - be a fix to get around the cross party chat that Sony has so far refused to add to the PS3. I'll bet they'l use it as a selling point for the PS4.

They already had me at PS4 though.

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:48 pm