The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

4 posters

treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue?

Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? Empty treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue?

Post  Twomany Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 am

Been playing for about 8+ hrs and just got my second treasure map, map 4 the one in this hills behind the windmill near whiterun, and I could not find it, I had the same drama with the 1st one in the tree log, sadly I turned to the web for answers and watching YouTube walkthrus I discovered that I was standing in the correct spot both times just I didnt have a chest there.

Curious if anyone else has or had this same issue, I've got 1.2v patch so unsure what has happend there.

Any info would be appreciated
    Cheers
    Sam
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? Empty Re: treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue?

Post  Casamyr Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 am

There are Treasure Maps in Skyrim? Cool stuff. So no I haven't encountered that glitch, none yet, but then I have only played for a few hours when I hired it out. i have to wait until Xmas to get my grubby hands on my real copy.
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue? Empty Re: treasure map glitch....anyone else having the same issue?

Post  WhiteLite Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am

what are these treasure box's? Razz sorry ordered my skyrim waiting for it.
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 am

Yeah there's like 13 of them I think, you find them in the good old random caves filled with bandits and monsters, usually the last guy (boss/leader) has it on him or in his chest, they then give you directions to a treasure chest, you have to have the map before the chest appears, but for some reason my ones don't show up, any idea on how I would contact bethesda about notifying them of this bug?
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Post  WhiteLite Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:23 am

ohh what do get out of these's chests? and yeh i would contact them for sure and see if they can help you out or if they will release a patch for it.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 am

Cool, a reason to dungeon delve. Awesome.

Try deleting the game data first - not your save file, just the game data (be in Game Data Utility on your XMB). Sometimes the data goes a bit funny, and clearing it then letting the game reinstall it can fix a lot of problems. Try that first, then check to see if it works. If that don't work, then you should contact Bethseda.
    Samx7
    Samx7
    Yeoman

Post  Samx7 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:09 pm

I found a treasure map once from a corpse laying in an abandoned house.. creepy stuff. I'm sure they will release more patches for these glitches and help make skyrim a much less problamatic world!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 pm