The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Skyrim hype!  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

Skyrim hype!

WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Skyrim hype!  Empty Skyrim hype!

Post  WhiteLite Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Alright ppl let's hype it up
    What part of the game are you looking forward to most?
    What do you want to be added to skyrim?
    What do you think bethesda should change in skyrim? Do you think skyrim will suck? Do you think it will rock?
    Come on ppl lets discuss Very Happy
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Skyrim hype!  Empty Re: Skyrim hype!

Post  WhiteLite Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Some Great facts for you die hard Skyrim fans!

THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!
    LOOK HERE!!!!!!
    BELOW:::::

-The story is set during a civil war 200 years after the events in Oblivion in a snow realm north of Cyrodil, Skyrim. A Cataclysm-esque dragon, Alduin, is set up as the game's main enemy.

-There are 10 races to choose from, and players can edit their character's bodies as well as faces, and beards are now an option. Further, there are no specific character classes, so you'll be able to pursue a wide variety of skills for whatever character you create.

-Based on the weapon you're using, players will be able to perform unique attacks as well as a wide variety of finishing moves in combat. Dual wielding will be an option.

-There are 18 skills to choose from, and as players level-up their characters, they will be able to choose from a variety of Perks akin to the system in Fallout.

-Based on how you play the game, quests will be generated to suit your particular style. For example, if your character is a heavy magic user, expect to do battle with a lot of mages.

-Players will once again have a massive world to explore, and there will be five major cities throughout Skyrim and numerous other towns and villages.

-The new engine being built will include dynamic snowfall, shadows, and greater environmental detail.

-There will be more to do in the game like blacksmithing, woodcutting, mining, farming, and cooking.

-There will be five schools of magic: Destruction, Alteration, Conjuration, Restoration, and Illusion. Mysticism has been removed and Enchantment will be a skill.

-Skyrim will have perks like Fallout.

-Quests will be more dynamic with some being randomly generated and other being tailored to your play style.

-There are now children as well as adults.

-When you talk to an npc, instead of the camera zooming in on their face, they will be doing something.

-Npc's are more interactive. If you drop your sword, someone may pick it up and try to return it to you or there may even be an argument between two men who want it.

-Killing a shop keeper will not close it down for good, a relative of the keeper will usually take over the shop. There is talk of cities being attacked by dragons too.

First things first, you should know that Skyrim is a mountainous region within Tamriel.
    The game may or may not be set only in that one area but one thing is for sure, and it's that Skyrim is an important part of the new elder scrolls game.

Cities:
    These are cities we know of that are in Skyrim, whether Bethesda choose to add or remove any is unknown so far but here you go anyway:

Dawnstar
    A city in the north of Skyrim.
    Falkreath
    A city in Southern Skyrim.
    High Hrothgar
    The famed mountain known as Snow-Throat, where the Greybeards live and Shor created man.
    Markarth Side
    A city in Western Skyrim.
    Rifton
    A city in Southeastern Skyrim.
    Solitude
    One of the most influential and wealthy counties in Skyrim, rival of Winterhold. It is located in Northwestern Skyrim.
    Whiterun
    A city in Eastern Skyrim.
    Windhelm
    A city in Northeastern Skyrim.
    Winterhold
    A wealthy and influential county in Skyrim. It is heavily affected by Dunmer ways and ideas, being close to the border. It contains the Ysmir Collective, and the well known College of Winterhold. It is located in Northeastern Skyrim
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm really looking forward to this. I won't be getting on release, but for Xmas instead.

I'm really looking forward to the new perk system. I think this will create unique characters depending on how you want to play. I also love how teh perks are tied to the star signs and the constellations change depending on the perks you take as well.

I really like the way your hands work now. You can cast spells with both hands and i bet there'll be spell combo's to find, but also combining the same spell together to make stronger ones is a great idea as well.

I only hope that the new Creation Engine isn't as buggy as Radiant was - Fallout was terrible on PS3 and was barely patched. My only real criticism of Bethesda is their love affair with Micro$$.

I so can't wait to find and kill my first dragon - it's going to be terrifing when it comes sweeping out of the sky breathing fire, but it'll be time to draw my blade and take that beast down.
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Post  WhiteLite Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:49 am

Cant wait for this to come out looks so good hours of my time will be wasted on this game for sure. Very Happy
    Not sure if i will be getting it on release date or for christmas.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:12 am