The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Philip Omnis Registration I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

4 posters

Philip Omnis Registration

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Philip Omnis Registration Empty Philip Omnis Registration

Post  PhilipOmnis Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Name: Philip
    PSN Name: PhilipOmnis
    What do you prefer to be called online?: Phil
    What games will be you playing?: BF3 or CoD
    Do you have a headset?: Yes
    Where did you hear about The League of Gamers?: BF3 Forums
    Why [TLCG]? I'm looking for a casual gamer group that are active but are not demanding on what they expect from members.
    Any other interests?: Winning. I don't mean in a power-trip ego thrill, I mean purely completing the goal in a competitive yet friendly way. Also becoming better and more versatile at the games I play.
    Notes: I'm not a particularly active member and want to make you guys more than aware of this before any consideration. Sometimes I wont play for weeks on end then cram a load of hours, other times I'll be playing for a couple of hours a week or even a day. If this is a problem I'd like to be made aware before being accepted over any other applicants. Thanks.
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Philip Omnis Registration Empty Re: Philip Omnis Registration

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:10 am

Welcome Smile

On your side note of saying you may not be on for weeks on end - all i will say is that we have a 30 inactivity policy as it were but it you just pop into the forums every now and again then that fine. As long as we know your still interested in been apart of TLCG then we won't have a problem with it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please make sure you read through the TLCG 101 & Code Of Conduct threads if you haven't already - they will give you all the information you need and if not, just ask. There are loads of friendly guys on here who will be more than willing to help out. Other than that, All we ask is to post from time to time, jump on the chat if you're around and play a few games with us, which I'm sure you'll do, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for a clan.

We will soon be having some internal clan battle in the new year so please check out the post and add your name to the relevant roster

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also please add your name to the relative roster for the games you are playing at the moment

I would suggest you add Jono1001 and wortho1234 they are the COD leaders and adding Casamyr and USarge they are the Battlefield leaders.

Seeing how you're a battlefield player, please check out the following links:

The TLCG platoon allows you to become a clan member within the battlelog network

If you are further interested about the battlelog system and you also have a battlelog account, this thread will help you become better associated with our clan. Plus you can post your battlelog username for everyone to see

The TLCG Facebook Group can be seen at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or search for The League Of Casual Gamers on Facebook.

This page is a closed group. This enables the public to see the info/description of TLCG and members of the group but not posts.

If you have issues, send me your FB profile link and I'll link the site in a message.

Until we develop a process thru registration to link to the Group, all requests can be done thru this thread and FB.

Once you have been accepted, please read through the documents, especially the Facebook TLCG Alias Doc.
    squirrelbruhn
    squirrelbruhn
    Viscount

Post  squirrelbruhn Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:31 am

Welcome Phil!
    As the TLCG Facebook Group Representative, I would like to welcome you to TLCG and know you will enjoy your time here with us. I would encourage you to become a member of our Facebook Group, as it provides another way to interact with other TLCG members in the social media forum. We look forward to seeing you there!

Last edited by squirrelbruhn on Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 am

Welcome to the clan Phil, looking forward to seeing you in the battlefield!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:42 pm