BF3 or BC2??

xXDA_FUZZXx
    xXDA_FUZZXx
    Knight

BF3 or BC2?? Empty BF3 or BC2??

Post  xXDA_FUZZXx on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Hey guys I'm looking at picking up either BF3 or BC2 shortly. Which one would you guys recommend? Mainly I want it for multiplayer features and I know both are very different to COD. basically whats better for multiplayer mode and what do you guys play more of?
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

BF3 or BC2?? Empty Re: BF3 or BC2??

Post  Johnnyblack_86 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:41 pm

BF3 is more for COD converts if you ask me, I myself converted to the Battlefield series and found BF3 more suiting, cause out of those games BF3 is more easier to play if you like running around like an idiot (which i do a lot), which you cant really do in BC2 with every one on it being beasts. Like my DAWG Biggy said BC2 is older and because of that everyone you play against usually have guns fully upgraded, so going up against them with no upgraded guns would suck and plus you'd spend most of your time looking for servers that have enough people in it to play a decent game. BF3 all the way!!! ohh btw if you do get BC2 send me an invite some time, cause i play that a fair bit to lol
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 pm

To be honest thats a harder question then you would think, as most people would assume that the newer game is the way to go.
    You can almost always log on and get a game with one of us in either game.

I never thought i would play BC2 ever again unitl i joined TLCG! But i have been playing it a lot in the last month and loving it. The BC2 crew are a great bunch to have a laugh with while gaming and you can pick it up really cheap at EB games.

But on the other hand BF3 is amazing. More unlocks, more vehicles (flying jets if your a top gun fan) and the new battlelog on the net is pretty handy aswell to name just a few. And the BF3 guys are also a lot of fun to play with.

The further into this post i write the harder it is for me to give you an answer on which one. So this was just a waste of time really.....
    Both great games and I play both on a daily basis.

My opinion - you could probably pick both up for about $110 so if you got the cash go for it. But if you have to choose....arrgghhh....Bf3.
    There I said it. That was hard
    Bet you wish you skipped the top and just read the last bit right Razz

Viscount

Post  Johnnyblack_86 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

@skinny i wish i skipped the top part lol
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm

Personally i prefere bc2 but which ever game you get the opposite game is going to be totally different to play thats for me anyways but i would pick bc2 up and experience what BFBC2 is all about Very Happy

squirrelbruhn
    squirrelbruhn
    Viscount

Post  squirrelbruhn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 pm

I wrote this massive spiel about what the pros and cons are of each game are etc, and then as i went to post it, my browser crashed and i lost everything!!! DAMMIT!

Anyway, shortened version.

I have both games. PLayed BF3 first, then was getting axed due to my noobness, read reviews, bought BC2. So which game?

Battlefield 3. Why? Because coming from COD, you want all the bells and whistles of a new game and even though it is on speed (but your a COD convert anyway), BF3 has it.

However, if you cant afford it, or you can afford both, get BC2. I LOVE IT. We have heaps of new guys playing it. Its a great game in its own right, and in the end a great game to cut your teeth on with the franchise (It IS slower than BF3) You would love it too.

I cant believe i lost my post!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Get both. I play both both and enjoy them equally. They have their pros and cons, but as others have said, there is a pretty cool crew playing BC2 on regular basis, there are a few of us to hit up BF3 regularly as well so you will always find clan members to hang out.

They are 2 quite different games, though. BC2 seems a lot slower and a little more simpler to play the BF3. If you like unlocking things, then BF3 is the way to go. Both have Vehicles, but only BF3 has Jets. It all really depends on what you want.....hence get both. Smile

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:27 pm

I'd definitely suggest getting both, however if you can afford one, I'd go for BC2. This is because BF3 will come down in price as the year goes on and both certainly are equal in their pros, cons and features. To be honest, it's also dependent on your timezones as I see the later timezones playing BC2 more often (might just be coincidence!)
    redslayer1
    Yeoman

Post  redslayer1 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 am

Ive injoyed both but cant play bf2 because i let a freind barrow it but thats beside the point if i had to pick from both of them i couldnt right now becuase i still need to play with a squad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:18 am