The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

3 posters

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Empty 12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 am

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for MSRC_Renders_01

MotorStorm RC
    Racing into sight is this speedy addition to the iconic MotorStorm series, featuring remote-controlled cars. Downloadable from PlayStation Store, MotorStorm RC features cross-platform play with the PlayStation Vita version of the game for a unique competitive experience - you can instantly race against your friends' record-breaking lap times and ghost cars no matter where you are.

If you just want to beat your mates in the same room, there's split screen gameplay as well, so you can leave them in the dust over 16 tracks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for 19554001

The Jak and Daxter Trilogy
    It takes something special to win the heart of video game fans everywhere, and that's exactly what the loveable duo of Jak and Daxter have done. So, as tribute to their popularity, you can play all three of their classic PlayStation 2 hits - Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Jak II: Renegade and Jak 3 - all on one great Blu-ray Disc or available as separate downloads from PlayStation Store.

If this is your first time experiencing these titles, you're in for an action adventure treat, complete with High Definition visuals and dazzling stereoscopic 3D compatibility.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Me3_e3_screen_3

Mass Effect 3
    Sci-fi epics rarely come larger than Mass Effect, and you've got a box seat for Earth's destruction - unless you can do something about it. Join Commander Shepard for an action-driven, role-playing journey where you shape the very destiny of life on our home planet, leading to multiple endings in the game.

Don't think you're safe in the multiplayer mode either, as the four player co-op missions can also affect the outcome of the single player story.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Character_Desert_2

Journey
    Are you ready to go on an adventure in one of the most refreshingly original games ever created? Journey is all about a voyage through incredible landscapes full of mystery and promise.

An ancient civilisation - as well as other mysterious travellers - await you in this unique online game, exclusively available from PlayStation Store.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for E32011_Screen2

Street Fighter X TEKKEN
    It's the beat 'em up no one saw coming. Merging the two worlds of Capcom and Namco's finest fighting games, Street Fighter X TEKKEN is nearly here and ready to break the jaw of expectation with slick tag team action.

Only you can decide who wins bouts between the likes of Kazuya, Guile and even exclusive PS3 guest stars such as Cole MacGrath from inFAMOUS.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Doctor-Who-The-Eternity-C-007

Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
    As the longest-running science fiction TV show in the world, Doctor Who will materialise this year on PlayStation 3 in a thrilling adventure game. Featuring a mysterious being known as the Doctor, hostile aliens, Earth-shattering plots and time travel, who wouldn't want to play a Doctor Who game?

Take control of the Timelord and his feisty companion River Song on a journey through space and time where your actions in one era can influence events in another...

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for TMX2960_E3_FOOTAGE_MP_GP_0014

Twisted Metal
    Hear that aggressive revving of engines? That's the high-octane combat thrills of Twisted Metal getting ready to speed off and burn a hole right through your spare time.

Hit the mean streets for a tournament between four demented gangs and cause chaos in over a dozen dangerous vehicles. Whether you prefer an ice cream van that can transform into a robot or a mean looking motorcycle, Twisted Metal is ready to rock your world.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Highres_Screenshot_00090

BioShock Infinite
    You've been below the briny depths, now it's time to go above the clouds in the sky-bound city of Columbia. As former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt, it's your mission to leap into a daring rescue attempt, with a young woman's life at stake.

Are you capable of commanding a variety of weapons, gadgets and abilities in a city which is falling from the sky?

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for GRFS_Image_Screenshots_E3_6_20110523

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier
    Become the ultimate precision-trained human weapon in a tactical shooter where the wrong move could be your last. Lucky for you that the cutting edge of hi-tech equipment is at your disposal, with optical camouflage, drones and x-ray goggles. The life of a Future Soldier is a perilous one - are you up to the task?

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for MaxPayne_sc001

Max Payne 3
    Max has returned to share his pain with the world. Older and more cynical than ever before, the former New York City detective is looking to untangle himself from a deadly double-cross on the streets of São Paulo, Brazil.

Armed with Max's signature Bullet Time ability and a glut of guns, Max Payne 3 promises blistering, bullet-laden action that Rockstar Games is famous for.

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for DUST515_Screenshot_02

DUST 514
    Big weapons, powerful vehicles and brutal ground combat are the ingredients for the warfare experience of DUST 514. Mixing strategy with first person shooting, as many as 48 players can enter this explosive theatre of online war. The battlefield is evolving - when the dust settles, will you remain?

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for E3_Starhawk_SS_07

Starhawk
    The battle is everywhere - on foot, in vehicles and in the air. Welcome to the frantic sci-fi action of Starhawk, where up to 32 players can blast it out online for supremacy.

It's not just about blowing away the competition, as the Build and Battle system means you have to create bunkers and armouries during the conflict, as well as summon equipment and vehicles from drop ships. Go for your guns in this new frontier.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Empty Re: 12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:36 am

Perhaps we should have a poll of what people are looking forward to the most out of these twelve!
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for Empty Re: 12 for 2012: PS3 games to watch out for

Post  Casamyr Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:57 am

Well, I'm definitely getting ME3 and DUST 514 nad probably the Dr Who game for my son who loves everything whovian.

No Borderlands 2 on list Big?

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:30 am

No pal that was the entire list.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 am