None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Olive Branch

[sNs]MorpheusZero
    [sNs]MorpheusZero
    Knight

Olive Branch  Empty Olive Branch

Post  [sNs]MorpheusZero on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Hey Casual Gamers! My name is MorpheusZero, but my friends just call me Morph (It's easier to say MORPH HE's BEHIND YOU in game, go figure). I am the Founder of a PS3/PC Gaming Clan called 'Soldiers Never Sleep.' I find your clan while doing my routine Advert bumpings around the internet and found out that we have a lot in common with out ideals and what we hope to achieve in gaming. We consider ourselves Casual gamers as well. "We", being that myself and the other two guys that lead the clan came from a small clan ourselves, and broke off to create a better environment for not only hardcore gamers but the casual ones as well. So I respect you guys for that and decided I wanted to come in and say HI and extend a hand of frendship from one friendly gaming clan to another.

We are a multi-national gaming clan with members from USA & UK mostly, but also Canada, Belgium, Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand. Our ages range from our youngest member 17 years old to our oldest (He'll kill me for giving his age) member who is nearly 40. Age is only a number, in my opinion its just a rank and one step close to that last unlock! :p We have about 50 players who play BF3 regularly every night, and maybe 15 or so on MW3. I myself play both, but am a die hard BF3 fan. We dont participate in any clan battles or whatnot, but just like to have a good laugh and have FUN! It's just a game! Today we had 17 members in one server and I must have taken over 25+ dog tags over 5 rounds of rush. All in good fun!

So if ever you guys want to get in some games with us and say hi or just hang out on BF3/MW3 -- shoot me a friend request. PSN: M0rpheus_Zer0. (those are ZEROS).

Also, why not return the greetings and come say hi to our guys? Always looking for good conversation! Hope to hear back from you guys! Game hard friends!

Soldiers Never Sleep
    http://www.snsclan.com/

MorpheusZero - Founder
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

Olive Branch  Empty Re: Olive Branch

Post  Johnnyblack_86 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:32 pm

gday mate Smile hope we can get some clan battles going as well, see you out on the battlefield Smile
    [sNs]MorpheusZero
    [sNs]MorpheusZero
    Knight

Post  [sNs]MorpheusZero on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

Anytime man! I'm in the USA myself, but I'm currently unemployed (well i got a part time job only on weekends). So time zone isn't a problem until I start back college in fall.

And thanks to SKINNY for visiting us and saying hey! Good fella he is!
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey morph, after your post I checked out your forum and really liked what I saw, it was almost the same forum, just a different colour scheme, same posts, same idea on gaming and heaps of active members.
    Don't play battlefield but big into mw3, and hopefully between sNs annd TLCG we can create a great relationship online and on the forum side of thing.

Look forward to being possibly allied with sNs in the near future.

Cheers
    Sam

"Two much of something is never a bad thing, thus you'll never have twomany"
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Hey Morph, thanks for the friendly hello.

I am sure there will be folks here who will be interested in hitting SNS up for a few friendly games,. Sounds like we do have a lot in common, just based in different hemispheres.

We'll have to meet organise a meet up, then claim some SNS tags Smile, at some point. It'll be a matter of working out time differences for our guys (or your guys) that suit us.

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:20 pm

I was interested by the "Olive Branch" title and pleasantly surprised by your thread! It's great to see other players out with the same mentality. If you pop by and check out our chatbox at some point (and we shall do so too) then I think we could get some good combined games going! I'm totally up for having a SQ-Rush battle at some point with you guys, would certainly be fun experience! We're also looking at trying to fill up a server so we can do flying lessons, if you wouldn't mind I could advertise on your forums and we could get something going!
    Link to that thread is here: https://tlcg.forumotion.com/t374-bfbc2-b3-flying-lessons
    [sNs]MorpheusZero
    [sNs]MorpheusZero
    Knight

Post  [sNs]MorpheusZero on Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:15 am

Hey guys! Flying lessons? Sounds like a plan. We've got a few GREAT chopper pilots. I'm probably best at jets, but cant fly choppers real good. But yeah there are a few of our guys who could use lessons as well. Tired of getting in a chopper and blowing up. LOL SO yeah, feel free to post whatever. We could probably fill up about 16-20 slots on a good night. So if you got 6 - 10 or so we could fill it up!

And yeah man about those tags. I am proud to say that NO ONE has ever taken my tags as of yet. I have taken the tags of everyone in my clan multiple times. They have made it a sort of competition among themselves to take my tags. but so far to no avail. LoL. All in good fun.

See you guys soon.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:02 am

[sNs]MorpheusZero wrote:
    And yeah man about those tags. I am proud to say that NO ONE has ever taken my tags as of yet. I have taken the tags of everyone in my clan multiple times. They have made it a sort of competition among themselves to take my tags. but so far to no avail. LoL. All in good fun.
    See you guys soon.

I haven't had my tags taken as of yet, but I've only clocked up 11 hours so it would be a premature victory!
    Andyboy84
    Serf

Post  Andyboy84 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm

hello guys, morph has said pretty much everything, but on behave of sNs would like to welcome you guys as allies and hope we have a lot of fun gaming together, will see you guys on the field

if you would like to add me my psn is Andyboy_84_

i look forward to playing beside you. Smile
    ratpacks39
    ratpacks39
    Knight

Post  ratpacks39 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:47 am

[sNs]MorpheusZero wrote:Hey Casual Gamers! My name is MorpheusZero, but my friends just call me Morph (It's easier to say MORPH HE's BEHIND YOU in game, go figure). I am the Founder of a PS3/PC Gaming Clan called 'Soldiers Never Sleep.' I find your clan while doing my routine Advert bumpings around the internet and found out that we have a lot in common with out ideals and what we hope to achieve in gaming. We consider ourselves Casual gamers as well. "We", being that myself and the other two guys that lead the clan came from a small clan ourselves, and broke off to create a better environment for not only hardcore gamers but the casual ones as well. So I respect you guys for that and decided I wanted to come in and say HI and extend a hand of frendship from one friendly gaming clan to another.

We are a multi-national gaming clan with members from USA & UK mostly, but also Canada, Belgium, Iceland, Ireland, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand. Our ages range from our youngest member 17 years old to our oldest (He'll kill me for giving his age) member who is nearly 40. Age is only a number, in my opinion its just a rank and one step close to that last unlock! :p We have about 50 players who play BF3 regularly every night, and maybe 15 or so on MW3. I myself play both, but am a die hard BF3 fan. We dont participate in any clan battles or whatnot, but just like to have a good laugh and have FUN! It's just a game! Today we had 17 members in one server and I must have taken over 25+ dog tags over 5 rounds of rush. All in good fun!

So if ever you guys want to get in some games with us and say hi or just hang out on BF3/MW3 -- shoot me a friend request. PSN: M0rpheus_Zer0. (those are ZEROS).

Also, why not return the greetings and come say hi to our guys? Always looking for good conversation! Hope to hear back from you guys! Game hard friends!

Soldiers Never Sleep
    http://www.snsclan.com/

MorpheusZero - Founder

Just sent you a friendship request pal

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:43 pm