Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights

Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  Empty Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights

Post  Tezzac on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Post all your breathtaking, staggering, formidable, fearsome or dreaded Battlefield stats here Cool
    Note: This is different from "Had a good game" thread as this is only the comprehension model for statistics and not battle reports/rounds etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Now, young warlock. Do not let this dishearten you. If you do let it dishearten you for a week, a week will become two. Then it will dishearten you the third week and so forth. You must learn to be resilient and fly!"

Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights

Post  Tezzac on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:10 pm

I'll start by bragging that I'm ranked 439th in the world in terms of "skill" Cool

For you who are wondering how skill level is calculated, a letter:
    From Dice:

So basically, this is what determines your skill level on your stats page:

• You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player
    • Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing someone less skilled
    • Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)
    • The SL is used for matchmaking

Last edited by Tezzac on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

"Now, young warlock. Do not let this dishearten you. If you do let it dishearten you for a week, a week will become two. Then it will dishearten you the third week and so forth. You must learn to be resilient and fly!"

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights  Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Stats & Bragging Rights

Post  PhilipOmnis on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Nice stat page. What site is that? I think we need a stickied version of this thread but purely for interclan statistics. I'm already really fond of the idea =P
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:23 pm

It was battlelog lol. You can find that by going under the multiplayer tab and then to leaderboard Very Happy

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Ah, that's freakin' awesome. Unfortunately only like, two of the stats aren't affected by time-constraints D:<
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

I always wondered how SL was worked out. Makes sense now that I read that,

*sigh*, my name is not there. Smile

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 am

I'm sure your stats will be on my leaderboard but unfortunately not because you haven't accepted my FR on battlelog haha x) lol dw about it, I hardly care about battlelog though.

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 pm

We need an official battlelog stats list with as many TLCG players as possible. Maybe we could make a Battlelog account purely for that purpose, if that's possible =3
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:35 am

I think either Cas or Big's battlelog would have mostly everyone. I tend to add everyone on the TLCG platoon regardless if they accept or not. You can go to our Platoon at battlelog to check how we do as a team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Tezzac wrote:I think either Cas or Big's battlelog would have mostly everyone. I tend to add everyone on the TLCG platoon regardless if they accept or not. You can go to our Platoon at battlelog to check how we do as a team: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice set of statistics, this is a great way to compare clans, assuming you can check other platoon stats =3
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Often I don't get the FR requests on battlelog. Dunno why, but It took big ages, for his request to come through

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Casamyr wrote:Often I don't get the FR requests on battlelog. Dunno why, but It took big ages, for his request to come through

Don't forget to add me then bro! XD It is bloody good to use the battlelog to find out if people are playing or not.
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac on Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:41 am

lol @phil, I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to check up on who's playing Smile

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Tezzac wrote:lol @phil, I use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to check up on who's playing Smile

Don't need to have them added on PSN to check who's playin' with Battlelog, I just think it's easier XD
    USarge
    USarge
    BF3 Officer
    BF3 Officer

Post  USarge on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:00 pm

BUMP FOR AWESOMENESS

I was looking at BF3stats.com and i check my KH2002 kills on the leaderboard...

I'm in the top 1% for KH2002 positioned 128 on the leaderboards for kills.

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:04 pm

USarge, is it out of the entire player-base or just the ones signed up? I'm in the top 2% for revives and the top 7% for heals XD Top 4% for Objectives-per-minute and top 14% for Score-per-minute.

Could be worse XD
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:39 am

impressive guys!

I got a way to go before I get there!

Best I got is top 7% for heals/pm Sad
    Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Post  Bowlington on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:25 am

I'm in the top 7% for headshot distance at 637meters. I'm also in the top 1% for the M4A1, top 3% for the SV98, the top 7% for the SCAR, the top 12 and 14% for the SMAW and RPG respectively.

azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 on Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:12 am

Oh if we talk weapons I am:

top 2% for AEK
    top 8% for FAMAS
    top 6% M416

I thought I'd be higher with revives!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:16 pm