Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players Empty Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players

Post  Casamyr on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone had noticed this?

Australian PS3 Battlefield 3 players are up in arms with many reporting the multiplayer has been crippled by severe lag for the last three weeks.

Several PS3 BF3 users have been in touch with us and there is a 45+ page thread (1354 replies at the time of writing) on the official Battlefield 3 forums discussing the issue.

According to users, since a maintenance outage on February 1 all of the official EA servers are now missing when the Australian filter is selected. All that remains are DICE servers and these are showing only one bar of ping for Australian users.

Users have been requesting an explanation for the problem from EA but no explanation has been forthcoming.

We've reached out to EA for information and have since been informed the company is working on a response and resolution.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players Empty Re: Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players

Post  PhilipOmnis on Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I don't even think I've seen an EA server...I've just had enough servers to be able to ignore the problem, I can see why it'd escalate for you guys with such bad ping. Don't expect much of a response, they never do! >.<
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players Empty Re: Problems for NZ/AUS PS3 battlefield players

Post  Casamyr on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 am

I haven't actually played BF3 for a few weeks, but I generally played on the DICE/EA servers becuase they were the most stable and had low ping, which means obviously little lag.

I hope that this gets fixed quickly.

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:45 am

Havent noticed it - lag's never been a problem for me on BF3 (so far at least!)

Although come to think of it it was a bit laggy the other week...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:17 am