None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

Contacting Bowlington

Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Contacting Bowlington Empty Contacting Bowlington

Post  Bowlington on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 am

If anyone is having any serious problems regarding the server, theres a couple of ways you can contact me: you can either PM me here on the forum, or you can send me an email at colegridley@gmail.com. Also if anyone is having an issue that needs to be brought to my attention personally, an email is the best way to go about getting it resolved.

I check my email very frequently because of work and 9 times out of 10 i'll be able to contact you very quickly.

When sending me an email please use this basic format so I know exactly who its coming from and what the issue is:

Subject: TLCG Minecraft Issue (Urgent/Not urgent)

Body: Your screenname that I know you by, and whether the address you sent the message from is the best way to get back to you. The forum you hail from (TLCG, sNs). Lastly: the issue as best you can describe it, what you were doing when it happened, any ways you tried to resolve it on your end, and whether or not its a "game breaker".

I want to provide a solid, consistant experience for all that want to play on the server, and will do my best to make sure that it happens.

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Contacting Bowlington Empty Re: Contacting Bowlington

Post  PhilipOmnis on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Bowls continuing to show his unwavering commitment to the clan there! While we're unable to cover the more technical issues, all people with administrative powers will be able to aid you with issues within the server (e.g. permissions, glitched blocks, griefing and more.)

I can often be found on the Chatbox, and you can also contact me over PM. By spreading the workload we can help Bowls to make the experience an even better one!

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:35 am