The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+3
wotatank
bigyin96
Casamyr
7 posters

DCUO: Pay-to-play no more

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

DCUO: Pay-to-play no more - Page 2 Empty Re: DCUO: Pay-to-play no more

Post  PhilipOmnis Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm

I was an avid City of Heroes player at one point, but I'm not sure I could stand being considered second-rate to anyone who is still paying, that stuff is what put me off MMORPG. I may play this during the summer if you guys are still playing though! Gotta love the genre, despite it's repetition (I mean, it did play a pivotal part in the coining of the term "grinding".)
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:02 am

Cas: having a TLCG presence would be sweet and if we could get enough players on a fairly consistant basis I would consider paying for legendary to get a league going, but would rather see that go into the new final fantasy online when that is released later this year ( if its ever released)

Philip: I know how you feel. I'll be jumping back online to dcuo tonight and even tho I got a level 30 character ny gameplay will be much lower then those constant players, sadly the mmorpg games are so Damn serious and don't take it for what it really is....just a game, take WOW for example they take themselves way to seriously, and thud clan is all against that.

Bottom line if we get a bunch of people to give the free to play a crack and it all goes well we could get a more serious approach, (clan wise like a sperate forum area, game nights, badges etc), with it. But for the moment like Cas said, if we could get a bunch of is partying up on occasion to quest and have a laugh I'm all for it.
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:25 am

Ok this is nonsense, I had a night off gaming to let it download.... Big sacrifice for me because i noticed there was like 10 people from the clan gaming at one point. I left it to download over night and not sure what happened, whether the server stopped or something but woke up excited to play this morning only to see that its been going for 16 hours and only at 49%........ I hate my internet!!!!

Does anyone know if I leave the download and come back to it later will it return to 48% or will i have to start allllllll over again??
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:00 am

Skinny, are you talking about the download from the Psn store? Cause you can just pause that one, or is it the In Ganges download where the bar is at the bottom of the screen with Batman superman and wonder woman standing infront of lex luthor?

If its the latter then yes I believe you can leave it and come back to it and it will resume at whatever % you left it at, not 100% sure of it tho.
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:02 am

Yeh the latter, The in game donwload where you have to select the game then the bar is down the bottom of the screen you were talking about.
    Not in ps download manager
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:14 am

Yeah I believe it does remember how much you hve downloaded, with my update I somehow lost connection last night, so this morning I had to retry the d/load and when I did it continued off from when it lost connection, which leads me to believe that remembers.
    But I didnt quit the game so that may change the whole situation.
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:23 am

hmmmmmmm well if its not ready at about 5pm i guess we will find out the hard way.
    This game better rock
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Totally going to have to download it. We could have one hell of a group going by the sounds of it. Good to know that they're making MMORPGs more accessible!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm