The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant?

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant? Empty It's been a month and I'm still a Applicant?

Post  Casamyr Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:14 am

If you are thinking why am I still an Applicant, it's most likely due to the fact that you haven't really got to know other members of the clan. You haven't been partying up online and declining invites on a regular basis or not visiting the site regularly, or maybe both.

If we never party with you or see you on the site, how can we tell whether or not your are right for the clan or the clan is right for you?

How to fix/avoid this:
    Get involved, accept invites, invite other clan members to games, visit the site a little more.

I'll invite you if you're online to a party but if you continually ignore me I'll stop inviting.

Members are willing to form parties, it's why we all got into the clan business to begin with, to get away from playing solo with randoms. You don't need to live on the site, but it is recommended to check it on a semi regular basis as ALL info regarding clan friendlies, game nights and anything else clan related is posted on here. Think of it as your one-stop shop for your online gaming needs.

Canceled!
    If you have had your application canceled (you can check in your app post) it is most likely because you haven't been active on the website and you haven't been partying up on PSN. How can we tell if your right for the clan if we never see you. If your probation ends you will be given up to 1 month from your last site visit before your application is canceled. If this happens to you and there is a mistake or some reason why we should still have you on probation PM me and I'll sort it out.

From the day your application is declined, you will have two weeks before your membership to the clan forums will be revoked and you will need to reapply to the clan again.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 pm