The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+4
wotatank
bigyin96
WhiteLite
RamboKiwi
8 posters

Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :)

RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) Empty Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :)

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:17 am

Hey guys, I have discussed a bit with WhiteLite, and he thought it was also a good idea. I was thinking that we introduce clan trainings in private matches, also learn to do callouts which will benefit in game for communication, I can explain how it all works, but basically, for this to work, we need a few members to volunteer to go around maps and create callouts, if you do not know what callouts are, they are things used for easier communication without giving it away, the volunteers will go through maps and start developing callouts for all different places around a map, the trainings don't always have to be at a certain time, but to fit the likings of all the members. If you support the idea, simply place a reply with "support" and your reason why, or for the opposite, place a reply with "unsupport" and your reason why, I can explain further, but as it is just an idea, I'll leave it for all your thoughts Smile

RamboKiwi
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) Empty Re: Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :)

Post  WhiteLite Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:19 am

Support! since i think is a great idea to improve are skills and knowledge of the maps and working as a team when in pub matches or clan battles also it will should be fun too Smile
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) Empty Re: Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :)

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:31 am

cheers for the support mate cheers
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 am

If your basically saying let "practice" on certian days then i dont think cas will go for that. He didnt join Console Army the clan i join after Choas Mafia shutdown for that very reason.
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 am

I'm not saying turn into console army, It's for extra communication throughout the clan, helps us get to know the maps better, and also will benefit us in clan battles
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 am

It will also help us develop as a clan
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

Just saying the whole reason cas made this clan was to keep it casual but if you want to have private session to disscuss call outs and such thats upto you guys Smile
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 am

yeah, just thought of it as an idea, could help us develop as a team more aswell as also having fun Smile
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:20 am

Just run it past cas Smile
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 am

yeah, I was hoping for him to just check the topic out first, then we will discuss it Smile
    wotatank
    wotatank
    Knight

Post  wotatank Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:06 am

I neither for or against the idea. Personally I don't see myself participating too much in these sessions as my gaming time is limited and I would prefer spending that time playing the game...but thats just me. I have no objection against other members participating in these practice sessions...just as long as we all remember the underlying value of TLCG...i.e keep it casual and just have fun
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:24 am

Righty. My thoughts on this and the clan in general.

It's not something I have really thought about and as big said they were the reason I didn't join CA -that and with CA being a US based clan the practice sessions didn't suit and I didn't to give up my weekends just to practice.

The reason I started TLCG was to have a casual place for like minded people to hook up and play, rather than just game with randoms which can get really annoying. tlcg wasn't set up to be a competitive clan.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying no. By all means go for it, even start a thread for callouts and those who want to get involved cool. Some of us probably won't be that interested in being involved in many clan battles, but those who are should probably know the callouts and that.

I'd prefer that we didn't have 'practices' per se, hence the fact that I have set up 'game nights' more to reflect the casual nature of the clan. I wouldn't like to see attending practices becoming a requirement to be part of the clan.

Agian for those of you who wish to represent TLCG in a little more serious nature, by all means develop callouts for the games and those who wish to join those competitive squads will need to learn them. Everyone else may not be that interested.

Just my thoughts on this.
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:34 am

good to have your thoughts on it, yeah, they dont have to be full trainings like compulsory, but like, just whenever they feel like it, it could be for teaching each other another type of game style that maybe 1 or a few members aren't that good at e.g quickscoping, I need a ton of practice on that, the practices were just to develop player skill Smile
    Jono
    Jono
    MW3 Officer
    MW3 Officer

Post  Jono Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 am

Well, I like the idea of callouts, I've used them before and they can help a lot, i think it would be a great idea to make some callouts and run with those, but the idea of having practices and such I'm not too sure about.

I'm always happy to jump in a private match with you guys for some fun, but I don't want it to turn into spending an hour for practicing, rather than having fun.

I'm going to make a callouts thread, we can discuss different callouts there, I might also see if i can get some pictures of maps to use for labels too.
    RamboKiwi
    RamboKiwi
    Baronet

Post  RamboKiwi Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:44 am

sweet as Smile
    solarcrest
    Peasant

Post  solarcrest Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:10 pm

Support for sure but at Cas said don't make it compulsory or anything Smile callouts would be mad too since it does help a lot in objective based game modes
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Call outs can work but most of the time you've shouted out this guy is at this location they've most likely gone or been killed
    ratpacks39
    ratpacks39
    Knight

Idea's on making the clan a little bit more organised :) Empty Good idea

Post  ratpacks39 Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 pm

But i also agree with keeping it a casual clan as well

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:38 pm