The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Worst Game Ever? I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+7
wortho1234
LT
azeg1
CON5CRYPT
skinny109
Tezzac
pdppbear
11 posters

Worst Game Ever?

pdppbear
    Serf

Worst Game Ever? Empty Worst Game Ever?

Post  pdppbear Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 am

Have you ever had such a horrible game, that you thought would never happen? Well, I just did. I went 30 and 57. I was pretty much calling it quits halfway through, but I did manage to get some 5 killstreaks. Please add P1G_-_-B3N1S to your friend's list. The whole game is saved in the file share. Feel free to post your epic fails. Razz
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Worst Game Ever? Empty Re: Worst Game Ever?

Post  Tezzac Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 am

Tis was on Black Ops: I wouldn't call it the worst game ever but it definitely was the worst luck. The end result of domination was 198 to 201 and you guessed it my team lost it in the final second due to the opponent capping all points.
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:48 am

I had an awesome fail the other day, I went to knife this SAM turret, then my team called in a UAV, i missed my first knife and went to have a second go and the SAM went to shoot the UAV but i was standing in front and it killed me. Death by SAM turret = awesome fail
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 am

Haha aww bad luck Skinny
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:24 am

So the game has been out for a few months now, how is everyone feeling about mw3?
    I know for myself, I really didn't enjoy the game when I first got my hands on it, it is a lot different to other cod games and nothing like bops.

But once you get familiar with the speed of the game and the tendencies of other players, I think the game is ok.
    Sure there are still lots of things wrong with it and I have zero confidence in IW fixing them, but I do still enjoy playing the game and have had a lot of fun playing with the other TLCG members (shout out to Moose who I seem to play with the most)

Anyways, if there are people who still have the game but haven't played it in a while, try giving it another go. If you approach the game by not comparing it to other cod games you just might get some enjoyment from it.
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:57 am

Hmmm maybe I will give it another try...

BF3 is becoming ridiculous - every dickhead is running around spraying 12g Frags - it has totally taken all skill out of the game

On top of that you can't shoot helis / jets down with the pathetic stinger which effectively means tanks are sitting ducks unless you have a skilled crew (which is rare)

Oh and that piece of shit Malev - my god when ppl use it to kill me I want to scream...

All in all it's becoming a highly unpleasant game and I am seriously thinking of retiring until it's patched - maybe it's time to give MW3 another shot!
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 am

Lol I haven't played a BF game in years, a little too slow paced for my likings, maps too big and I prefer gun kills the messing about in vehicles.

So yes azeg Come back to the dark side that is cod

Although just be warned there is sill a lot of cheeesing in mw3, Too many fckers thinkin they are xcal with the striker, akimbo fmg9s are still instant death if you run into someone with them and sniping is still fcking annoying to everyone (no offense but I fcking hate snipers. They are fcking useless to the team 99% of the time, ive had too many randoms sitting in one place all game hardscoing to get 5kills whilst ignoring objectives, although i hate those quick scoping wannabes even more!!)

Lol not making a good argument to come play it am I!? Hehehe
    most of the time my issue is with the people who play the game rather than the game itself.

I know everyone is just playing to have fun, I just don't see the fun in some of the things people do.
    LT
    LT
    Baron

Post  LT Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 am

Im almost ashamed to admit....

I bought black ops when it was about $30 as my first ever FPS. I had heard through my little brother that multiplayer was better than campaign (which i didn't believe lol, got me though, i never stop now). I got into a dom match against a full clan having only ever played one FPS in campaign and on easy.

It was Summit and we were spawn trapped at A.

I went "cough" 1 kill and 54 deaths.....

I am now only marginally better Razz

The one kill was from a nade I dropped after i got shot lmao
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:04 am

Lol
    MW2 was my first online fps console game I played, prior to that I was mosltl a pc fps player and only used my consoles for rpg, action, sports games.
    Was bored after work one day and saw the posters etc for MW2 and thought I would pick it up, I had heard of cod but didn't know much about it as again, I don't play much console fps at the time.
    When I asked te sales assistant or a copy of the game he gave me attitude because I hasn't pre-ordered it. Anyways after dealing with his bs I went home and finished the campaign that might begin blown away from all the cinematic moments etc.

A few days later I thought I would try out the multiplayer and although I can't remember the exact score (I'm sure it was horrible) I do remember the rush I got from shooting people in the face and earning kills streaks etc and it hasn't faded since.

wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:58 am

Blops was my 1st FPS and my starting score was sumthing similar to 2 and 27. same thing with MW3. now i struggle to go negative and its pretty sweet, but i used to hyav those horrible games and i still do
    Arcann_Deum
    Arcann_Deum
    Baron

Post  Arcann_Deum Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:13 am

MW3 first ever FPS i ever bloody played let alone own...Razz I was chuffed to get a kill and at least under 50 deaths...Razz
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:30 am

oh, is that why ur so bad??

jks jks. LOOOOLLL
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:11 am

azeg1 wrote:Hmmm maybe I will give it another try...

BF3 is becoming ridiculous - every dickhead is running around spraying 12g Frags - it has totally taken all skill out of the game

On top of that you can't shoot helis / jets down with the pathetic stinger which effectively means tanks are sitting ducks unless you have a skilled crew (which is rare)

Oh and that piece of shit Malev - my god when ppl use it to kill me I want to scream...

All in all it's becoming a highly unpleasant game and I am seriously thinking of retiring until it's patched - maybe it's time to give MW3 another shot!

I swear I responded to this. Before you go off and leave BF3, there's a clan tournament over at [sNs] that I'd love to have you on the team for. Details in the link! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 am

Arcann_Deum wrote:MW3 first ever FPS i ever bloody played let alone own...Razz I was chuffed to get a kill and at least under 50 deaths...Razz

Oh gawd... I can't imagine the horror and bloodshed if mw3 was my first fps
    LT
    LT
    Baron

Post  LT Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 am

Yeah it definitely less forgiving than other CODs I have played. Dare i say a little more broken than other CODs?
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 am

I think each cod game has been met by extreme criticism upon release (at least from my cod experience to from mw2 to date)

Every game has its fair share of pros and cons and what people need to realize is a game can be flawed and still enjoyable.

There are a lot of things wrong with mw3, no one argues with that, but enjoyment can still be had if the game is approached independent of those before it.

Mw3 multiplayer is very unfriendly to new players and I think most of the frustration has come from players who were unable to transfer their bops beasting to this game.

azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 am

Con the reason I stopped playing MW3 after 5 mins was simple - the graphics are SHITHOUSE.

I cannot believe they shipped the game in that form - once you play BF3 it is really hard to play MW3 - it's like playing a PS2 game again...
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 am

Hmmm well I admit the graphics weren't mind blowing, but I wouldn't say its that bad.
    Plus a games graphics shouldnt be used to judge how good it is.

Anyways I don't want to get into any bf3 v mw3 discussions as that is pointless.
    My point was to encourage anyone who might have given u on the game after their first impression to maybe give it another go. Would like to see more clan members play mw3 with the rest of us.

There is no rule to say you can't play multiple games and enjoy them all for what they are.
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:53 am

True true - I still like MW2 Smile
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm

The reason I find CoD a disappointment is that when compared to other games, I do find it pretty shit. Not only that, when you compare Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 to the polished standard of their own freaking game (MW2) and still think it's predecessor was better, then you have a problem XD

I was really looking forward to MW3 and while it did have some good sides to it, it just wasn't my cup of tea!
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:21 am

I think mw2 actually had Sooo many bugs and things wrong when that game came out. IW has a history of not supporting their own game and so I never really had too much expectations for mw3.

At Least Treyarch continues to support, fix, patch their own game. I actually have hopes that bops2 will be good.

Anyways, until then I will still be running amok in mw3 so feel free to join me there
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 am

I don't know, I've never had any bug issues for MW2. I played the original, MW, on the PC. With all the available mods and features that PCs have, I enjoyed them far more than Black Ops and MW3 combined! The 64-player zombie matches were incredibly fun. Around long before MW3 actually made an official version =P
    LT
    LT
    Baron

Post  LT Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 am

I know I am new to this genre, but I am a little bit of a fan boy so watch a tonne of vids about COD. Seems to me whenever a new COD is released people hate it until the next one comes out, then they rave about how great the previous version was.

With the exception of COD 4 which seems to be the consensus top COD title.

When MW2 was out, everyone complained about commando and noob tubing. They said it was garbage compared to COD4 and people would stop playing it.

Then Blops came out and everyone said, it takes forever to kill someone, ghost is garbage, killstreaks are overpowered, no quick-scoping its rubbish I'm not playing it. MW2 was way better.

Now everyone is saying MW3 hit detection is rubbish spawn system is broken, lag compensation is garbage, akimbos are overpower, I'm not playing, Blops was way better.

I think when Blops2 comes out we will all be saying how much better MW3 was.

I enjoy it, its good fun...

I wont weigh into the COD v BF debate. I own of them both. I will say take this with a grain of salt because i suck at BF. COD too for that matter but I'm worse at BF. I always seem to run for 10 minutes behind someone else in a tank only to get sniped and start again.

I hear a lot of people say how could COD be released with so many problems. I seem to remember putting BF in for the first time a few weeks ago and it needing close to a Gig update to patch errors. Sounds like there is still problems with it.

No games seem to be 100% when they are released these days. Seems everyone takes the Microsoft approach of releasing a product ASAP and patching later.

Imagine if they did that with cars..... Here is the new Veloster turbo (sorry doing some work for Hyundai atm) The car is great but the brakes don't work. We will patch it later.
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:37 am

My two cents - In all the time I've played BoPs, MW2, Mw3 and BF3 (which is a fair few hours) I have had less than 10 crashes.

I can imagine the situation is worse on the PC (which constantly crashes thanks to shitty unstable windows and various conflicts), but honestly I am not sure how ppl manage to get lots of crashes on the above games on PS3.

As for bugs - ok I've seen them here or there, but none are deal breakers.

The current problems with BF3 is purely one of balance - I dont consider that to be a "bug" and the fact that there's a large patch to fix balance issues or small graphics bugs really isnt that big a deal. It's when a game crashes mid-play that I get pissed off
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:39 am

Couldnt have said it better LT!

My point of bumping this tread was to reach out to those who have the game but may have given up on it. I don't care to compare it to previous titles before or any other franchises out, I just think it would be fun if we could get more clan members playing the game.
    I think I had my first game with you last night LT when I joined session.
    You left after that game though

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:14 pm