The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons

Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons Empty Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons

Post  Tezzac Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:45 am

For most Battlefield 3 players, the huge number of weapon-mounted accessories are little more than filler between the obvious handful of choices that offer the best, effective results. The game's core gameplay designer, Alan Kertz, has picked up on that state and taken to Reddit to solicit advice for tweaking BF3's various gun augmentations.

"I'm not promising this will go live, and I'm not promising there will be an update, I'm looking for feedback and a discussion," Kurtz writes, carefully requesting feedback while trying not to overpromise. He says that the goal in said request is to "focus on improving the under performing and under used attachments," but also to identify how to nerf the most powerful attachments. Interested in sounding off? Head over to the Reddit thread and get passionate.

IMO: Tactical light is OP lol!
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons Empty Re: Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:56 am

Nerfing is more ruthless than boosting UP weapons and attachments. You're effectively ruining someone's play style if you touch stuff they use, subsequently forcing them to use the UP attachments. What sort of developers -force- their players to use certain weapons? XD
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons Empty Re: Battlefield 3 taking into account of feedback for weapons

Post  Tezzac Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 am

They're not so much ruining their play style, as they are improving attachments that are unpopular or overpowered that makes it unpopular. For example, like the recent IRNV nerf (where the night vision scope was reduced in its effective range to keep it from being too powerful).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 4:23 am