The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+8
roary10
Johnnyblack_86
CypherIce
skinny109
bigyin96
pinkbox83
{Angel}
squirrelbruhn
12 posters

BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two!

Poll

Pick your choice of map for the next BC2 Internal Clan Battle! (Multiple Choose)

[ 0 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap21%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap7%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [7%] 
    [ 4 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap29%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 2 ]
    BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 14
    Poll closed
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two!

Post  Casamyr Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:10 pm

nice squirrel
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two! - Page 3 Empty Re: BC2 - Clean those weapons, load your ammo and sharpen those knives! BC2 Internal Clan Battle Mk Two!

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:03 pm

squirrelbruhn wrote:
    A mist has rolled across the battlefield.... its the calm before the storm...... soldiers sit quietly, thinking about the battle ahead..... weapons are cleaned and primed...... ammunition is ready and loaded....... the sound of Pinkbox's and Angel's combat knives being sharpened can be heard through the still air....... a hint of sweat can be seen of two men's brows as they hear the rasping metallic sound....... eyes everywhere dart around nervously......... the mist is starting to clear...... the battlefield is opening her toxic arms...... beckoning........
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls....... Dying times here!!!!!

Maybe your true calling is to write a series of short novels captivating various games the TLCG have won and lost; perhaps you could turn the stories into songs! I think you need to be our official TLCG bard/minstrel. =P
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am

lol Philip. Squirrel the Bard. That is great.

Perhaps I could create a special rank, just for Squirrel
    Slider_iceman
    Squire

Post  Slider_iceman Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:50 am

What a Face santa Waz cool
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:08 am

Casamyr wrote:lol Philip. Squirrel the Bard. That is great.

Perhaps I could create a special rank, just for Squirrel

We all need to chip in and buy him a lute and fitting outfit, not forgetting the clan emblem patch though!
    squirrelbruhn
    squirrelbruhn
    Viscount

Post  squirrelbruhn Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:39 am

Ahh, funny fellas!! Lucky I like you lot! lol!
    squirrelbruhn
    squirrelbruhn
    Viscount

Post  squirrelbruhn Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 am

Well, what can you say? After the dust had settled, and after 4 rounds of Rush, the score sat at 2 games a piece. Attacking teams really took the fight to the defenders, and made for some tense battles. A big sing out to wraith_evans who, despite being very new to the game, provided a headache for everyone!!

Dogtags..... well lets just say that Angel was in the game for about 2 mins, before Skinny's dog tags were hanging on the end of her combat knife..... lol, the yelling could be heard all over the world! Lets just say, the elusive Skinny dogtags weren't so elusive last night, with just about everyone on Alpha Squad taking a set for themselves!!

Slider showing everyone how a chopper is flown..... the rage felt by Delta Squad as he continually rocketed them whilst cutting laps in the sky, I'm surprised there isnt a whole new round of Rage Quit badges being requested!! Not including Angel who spawned into the chopper, then jumped out as she started feeling sick from going around in circles!!!

So, another great night for BC2 Internal Clan Battles. Next week we return to the normal BC2 Game Night, however, I feel very soon, the Internal Clan Battles will be with us again...... Thanks to everyone that participated, see you soon on the Battlefield..... Smile

(if you like this post, please click on the + in the top right corner...... Cool )
    Slider_iceman
    Squire

Post  Slider_iceman Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:34 pm

squirrelbruhn wrote:Well, what can you say? After the dust had settled, and after 4 rounds of Rush, the score sat at 2 games a piece. Attacking teams really took the fight to the defenders, and made for some tense battles. A big sing out to wraith_evans who, despite being very new to the game, provided a headache for everyone!!

Dogtags..... well lets just say that Angel was in the game for about 2 mins, before Skinny's dog tags were hanging on the end of her combat knife..... lol, the yelling could be heard all over the world! Lets just say, the elusive Skinny dogtags weren't so elusive last night, with just about everyone on Alpha Squad taking a set for themselves!!

Slider showing everyone how a chopper is flown..... the rage felt by Delta Squad as he continually rocketed them whilst cutting laps in the sky, I'm surprised there isnt a whole new round of Rage Quit badges being requested!! Not including Angel who spawned into the chopper, then jumped out as she started feeling sick from going around in circles!!!

So, another great night for BC2 Internal Clan Battles. Next week we return to the normal BC2 Game Night, however, I feel very soon, the Internal Clan Battles will be with us again...... Thanks to everyone that participated, see you soon on the Battlefield..... Smile

(if you like this post, please click on the + in the top right corner...... Cool )

What a Face What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:14 pm