The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
COD Elite App I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

COD Elite App

xXDA_FUZZXx
    xXDA_FUZZXx
    Knight

COD Elite App Empty COD Elite App

Post  xXDA_FUZZXx Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:17 am

I saw in another thread mention of the Elite App available for Iphone, Ipad etc so I thought I'd download it and see what its all about. For those wondering a quick review is following:
    Firstly, it appears its only available for Iphone and Ipod touch not the Ipad. I could download it on my Ipad but its only the size of an Iphone on the screen making it fiddly to press buttons etc.

After you log in it comes up with a screen showing your ID, and 4 buttons so you can check your career summary, recent matches, custom classes and browse through your challenges. The Career Summary thing would be cool if you met up with someone and wanted to compare states and prove your massively high KD... if thats what youre into.

The past matches is nifty, it brings up the past few games youve played and your states in that game like, who you killed, who killed you, the scoreboard, KD raio for that game. You can also graph your last 10 matches by KD ratio, kills, deaths, headshots, score and a few others which is good if your really into your stats.

The custom classes section is basically what it says. You can go into you custom classes and edit them instead of doing it in the game. This is what I'd use the most from the app combined with the search tool. You can search for any player and check out their custom classes. I looked up Skinny109 and perused through his classes and if I wanted I could take some hints and modify my own class. Handy for those new to the game and wanting to try things to see what works for them.

The final box is challenges where you can go in and look at what challenges youve completed etc. Through this you can tag challenges you want to keep an eye on and it brings them up by themselves so you can always see how youre going. I couldnt get this to work though as it said that service was currently down.

Basically thats it in the App. Sorry I couldnt add any screen shots, but it is really quite basic, but the fact it links to the game and you can change ingame things like classes is pretty cool. Is it worthwhile? Well its free so thats a bonus and the search tool and modify classes tool is handy but is it something I would want to do if I wasnt playing the game at the time? Probably not. I think its one of those Apps I'll keep for a few weeks and then delete. If you like your massive stats and showing off to your friends, you might keep it a bit longer.

Well thats my opinion, just thought I'd share it since I couldnt find anyone else who seems to have used it!

Da Fuzz

The 4th box on the home screen
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

COD Elite App Empty Re: COD Elite App

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:35 pm

How does this compare to the normal elite functions?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:58 pm