The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Code of Conduct I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Code of Conduct

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Code of Conduct Empty Code of Conduct

Post  Casamyr Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:55 am

Forum Guidelines

We created the Code of Conduct to provide a basic understanding of what's allowed and not allowed in our forums. The following are the principle guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of our CoC:

* Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members
    * Ensure the privacy of our members and that of others
    * Comply with existing laws
    * Encourage responsible use of our forums and discourage activities which disrupt our community
    * Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner

Leave of Absences
    We all know that real life always comes first before gaming. If there are going to be times where you're not going to be active on the forum and so you don't get accidentally deleted, please take the time to post in the Leave of Absence thread here. If not, pm casamyr, bigyin or WhiteLite and let one of us know that you will off for a while.

Usernames

Our usernames are as much of us as our real names, but sometimes we can get a little carried away when we come up with our usernames. Please be aware that members will be asked to register a new name if their current handle is deemed inappropriate and/or offensive to other clan members.

Personal Attacks

Personal attacks towards anyone - staff, forum member, or a visitor who is likely to view it on the forums - is subject to the message being deleted and action taken against the user, regardless of how pertinent or thoughtful the rest of the message might be.

Spamming

Unless a thread or forum is designated as an area ok for spamming, you may not spam. Spam includes, but is not limited to, the following:

* Excessive off-topic threads
    * Posting nonsensical messages
    * “Flooding” the forum with similar meaning messages
    * Post-Count farming
    * Inciting a forum war or riot
    * Outwar-style links
    * Blatant advertising
    * Messages without content
    * Fraudulent activity (Pyramid schemes, chain letters, etc.)
    * Free-____ links (i.e. Free iPods, Free PSP, etc. etc.)

Harassment

You may not use terms or audio/visual materials referring to ethnic/national origin, ideological/religious beliefs, gender, or sexual preference in a demeaning context.

We have no tolerance for discrimination. You are in violation of this rule if the nature of your post discriminates, promotes hate, promotes violence or advocates hatred or discrimination against individuals, groups, races, cultures or organizations because of their ethnic/national origin, skin color or culture.

Moderation & Bans

* You may not evade a ban. Doing so will drastically lengthen your ban. If you believe your actions were not in violation of this Code of Conduct, you can appeal your ban by messaging me on PSN: casamyr
    * You may not publicly complain about or demand a reason for another user's ban, the deletion of a message, or the deletion/closure of a thread. Any discussion about warnings, bans, message deletion, thread deletion and thread closure should be done over private email between the person concerned and the moderators
    * You may not re-edit a message that has been edited by a moderator
    * You may not post a message on behalf of a banned forumer.

Here at TLCG we want your stay to be joyful, with lots of good moments involved with it, but we do want you to follow our CoC, so that your stay can be shared and enjoyed with the rest of the community.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm