The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Hey all - just a quick intro I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+2
PhilipOmnis
CON5CRYPT
6 posters

Hey all - just a quick intro

CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Hey all - just a quick intro Empty Hey all - just a quick intro

Post  CON5CRYPT Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:28 pm

Hey All,

Im Dei-Dei, PSN: CON5CRYPT

30ish aussie gamer playing a lot of MW3, BOPs atm
    (might get into FIFA12 when i get a copy)

anyways, my friends dont play online often and when they do theyre usually horrible lol
    and i get bored always playing by myself, so feel free to add me as a friend (just mention TLCG so i know youre not a random) and send me a party/game invite...

NOTE - i dont enjoy sniping, so if you invite me to a sniper lobby i will most likely back out (no hard feelings) and i sometime might be AFK, but i do reply to all PSN messages..

thats all, happy hunting.

D
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Hey all - just a quick intro Empty Re: Hey all - just a quick intro

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:27 pm

Already said welcome once but I'll say it again! We have a great bunch for CoD and we have weekly challenges to keep things fresh and interesting. You only have to participate in what you want, so don't feel obliged to have to do things around here! We're all relatively casual so we won't always be on consistently, but that doesn't mean we won't spend stupid amounts of time playing XD
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:29 pm

awesome, get some playing in, i hate sniping too
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:35 pm

ta,

sent you both a friend add, although i think phil is from UK? so not sure how much gaming we will be having.

anyways, still trying to navigate the site, not sure where to find people to add?
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:39 pm

head to call of duty, then mw3 roster, there is everybody. just read the thing i sent u on ur application
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

CON5CRYPT wrote:
    anyways, still trying to navigate the site, not sure where to find people to add?

Just look at the main clan roster and everyone is split up into the country of origin so should make it a little easier for you plus the same applies for the individual games aswell.
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 am

Just wanted to update my own intro thread in response to some frequent questions when I play

My name is DeiDei (pronounced Day Day) its my first and last name abbreviated togethe, but con or conscript is fine.

I don't always run with clan tags as I think people back out of lobbies or quit when they see they are going against a full party. Plus i play with people in other clans who always ask me to use their tag (even tho im not in theor clan) and just ind it easier to roll without.
    But I'm happy to represent the clan whenever I play in a tlcg party

I do have a mic (turtle beaches) but usually have it set to mute voicechat to start with so it might take a while for me to switch it over so sorry if I don't talk straight away.

Also I tend to not say much when I game, it's a concentration thing, but I'm trying to be more vocal in call outs etc (just don't expect me to chit chat whilst I'm shooting people in the face, not that i dont like to talk, I just can't multitask that well)

Anyways, that's all I have.

LT
    LT
    Baron

Post  LT Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 am

Good to see another 30 something on here! I never know what Wortho and the other kids are talking about when we party up, with their public enemas, Nicky the minge and Gady LaLa's.

Arcann_Deum
    Arcann_Deum
    Baron

Post  Arcann_Deum Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:03 pm

We should have a FIFA game sometime
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:51 am

I used to play the shit out of FIFA 10 with my old housemate but haven't played it much since we no longer live together. Just picked up FIFA 12 recently and its pretty hard, but yes I'm up for a FIFA 12 game, just send me a message if you see me online.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:47 pm