The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Killzone 3 Classes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Killzone 3 Classes

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Killzone 3 Classes Empty Killzone 3 Classes

Post  bigyin96 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:15 am

This is an overview of the different classes in killzone 3 and there abilities.

Tactician

Killzone 3 Classes Kz3_cl_2011-02-25_career-tactician_ma

Primary Ability:

Tactics: Can capture Tactical Spawn Areas in the level which, once captured, allow all faction members to spawn there. Some Tactical Spawn Areas unlock special level-specific objects, like jetpacks or mortar beacons.

Tactics +: Reduces the time it takes to capture Tactical Spawn Areas.

Tactics ++: Capture and Hold mission areas and Tactical Spawn Areas can be captured at much faster speeds.

Secondary Ability:

Recon: Temporarily mark enemy positions on the mini-map. Any enemies within 30 meters of you will be revealed.

Recon +: Activate and throw a beacon to call in a flying Sentry Drone to attack enemies. If no enemies are present the drone will patrol the vicinity for threats.

Recon ++: Upgrades the Tacticians Sentry Drone, allowing it to track and fire faster.

---------------------------------------------------

Engineer

Killzone 3 Classes Kz3_fe_2011-02-09_mp2-playthrough_ma

Primary Ability:

Repair Tool: Repair damaged or destroyed ammunition dispensers, mounted guns, and automated turrets. Also repair Exoskeletons before they are completely destroyed.

Repair Tool+: Increases repair speed, allowing the Engineer to build turrets faster, and repair objects more quickly.

Repair Tool++: Hack enemy placed turrets, transferring ownership. Stacks with previous abilities.

Secondary Ability

Sentry Turret: Deploy a machine gun turret that will automatically target and fire at enemies in range

Sentry Turret+: Deploy your turret twice as fast.

Sentry Turret++: Deployed turrets can now track targets faster and are augmented with auto-fire rockets that fire every few seconds.

Infiltrator

Killzone 3 Classes Infiltrator%202--article_image

Primary Ability

Disguise: Infiltrators can disguise themselves as a member of the opposing faction.

Disguise+: In addition to being disguised, Infiltrators are undetectable by Engineer Turrets, Sentry Drones and Medi-Droids.

Disguise++: Perform melee attacks without breaking disguise. Stacks with previous abilities.

Secondary Ability

Survivalist: Increase stamina by 50% and sprint faster than normal.

Survivalist+: Unlimited stamina.

Survivalist++: ‘Use’ actions, such as placing and disarming explosives, are completed 50% faster.

Field Medic

Killzone 3 Classes Field%20Medic%202--article_image

Primary Ability

Revive: Players are revived with full health and a clip of ammo.

Revive +: Mortally wounded players are revived with higher maximum health, two clips of ammo, and one explosive.

Revive ++: Mortally wounded players are revived with higher maximum health, ammunition, and grenades.

Secondary Ability

Triage: An aura of health is emitted from the Field Medic, regenerating himself and nearby faction members.

Triage +: Deploys a hovering Medi-Drone that will accompany and provide cover for the Field Medic until death.

Triage ++: If still mortally wounded at the end of the respawn timer, the Field Medic will be given the option to stand back up where he fell with full health and ammunition. This ability can only be used once per life.

Marksman

Killzone 3 Classes Killzone-3-Demo-Impressions-Marksman-Class

Primary Ability

Cloak Suit: Stay cloaked for a limited time. Firing any weapon will disable the cloak and moving around will reduce its effect.

Cloak+: Stay cloaked indefinitely. Firing any weapon will disable the cloak and moving around will reduce its effect.

Cloak++: Stay cloaked indefinitely while firing weapon. Damaging an enemy player or moving around will cause the cloak to ripple for a short time. Mortally wounding or killing an enemy will disable the cloak unless using a silenced weapon.

Secondary Ability

Scramble: The Marksman and any allies within 15 meters will not show up on enemy radar, even while firing weapons. No button press is needed to activate this ability.

Scramble+: The Marksman and any allies within 15 meters will not be revealed when an enemy Tactician uses their recon ability. Stacks with previous ability. No button press is needed to activate this ability.

Scramble++: Enemies within 15 meters of the Marksman will have their radars disabled. Stacks with previous abilities. No button press is needed to activate this ability.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:57 pm