The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
The Weapons Of Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

3 posters

The Weapons Of Modern Warfare

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

The Weapons Of Modern Warfare Empty The Weapons Of Modern Warfare

Post  bigyin96 Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For those members that love the Modern Warfare series i thought this might be pretty cool for you guys and girls that play. If your the kind of person that likes to know a little bit more about the weapons your using. How different scopes effect your weapon and what perks with excel you in certain situations then these videos will be right up your ally. The videos range from Modern Warfare 2. Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 plus alot of other cool series of videos. Ill post a link to his channel but i will post the first video for the 3 main series. Hope you guys enjoy Smile

hbucka
    hbucka
    Squire

The Weapons Of Modern Warfare Empty Re: The Weapons Of Modern Warfare

Post  hbucka Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 am

Cheers for putting up the Vids big cheers , i quite often jump on youtube to find out about guns on whatever game im playing and is very useful to get comparisons and tips and your setup etc, Xbox Ahoy is one of the better commentators ive found !
    CON5CRYPT
    CON5CRYPT
    Earl

Post  CON5CRYPT Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:06 am

It's always good to see the stats etc about weapons, but a lot of the tests people do with weapons and attachments are sterile conditions which may not translate well to ingame scenarios. It's best to always try each gun yourself to see if it works for you, ie in black ops one of the best weapons is the 74u, but I could never do well with that gun.

Other peoples setups up is a good guide, but what works for them might not work for you.
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Yeah his videos are very well had and have alot of great infomation in them too. Def worth a few hours of watching and good cup of tea Razz
    hbucka
    hbucka
    Squire

Post  hbucka Tue May 01, 2012 2:26 am

Haha yeah hes got that voice like he should be doing documentaries ! def makes you want to get a cup of tea and listen attentively,
    Yeah i agree Con should def use what suits you but i find its always good to get a 2nd opinion for example in MW2 i was using the L86 and leveled it right up but checked out some vids of the best LMG and saw a lot of people reckoned the RPD was good tried it and went a lot better than the L86 just coz it had a lot less recoil on MW2 !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 am