The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
What do I need to do to get full clan membership I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

What do I need to do to get full clan membership

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

What do I need to do to get full clan membership Empty What do I need to do to get full clan membership

Post  Casamyr Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:01 am

Requirements:
    To be considered for full membership, during your probation we request:

* Add all relevant members to PSN
    * Regular partying with members
    * Checking and regular posting on the site

The time it takes you to reach full clan status will vary from person to person. The clan leadership will get together every couple of days to discuss prospective promotions within the clan. If you're active and party up regularly it might only take you a few days.

Competition Requirements:

* To be eligible to represent the comp team for TLCG regular contribution to the site is a must, as this is the main communication channel for the clan which is used to schedule friendly clan wars. We ask that any member wishing to join the comp team must reach a post count of 30 in the first month and be a regular on game nights.

Conditions:

* If it is deemed that a Applicant is not abiding by the clan rules then membership may be terminated without further notice.
    * If a member decides to leave TLCG then reapplies for membership, membership may or may not be given subject to discussion by TLCG leadership team. Its a privilege to be part of the clan not a right.
    matty021022
    matty021022
    Squire

What do I need to do to get full clan membership Empty Re: What do I need to do to get full clan membership

Post  matty021022 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:38 pm

Thanx helped me know the ways 2 get in2 the clan and stuff alien

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:27 pm