The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Hello All! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

Hello All!

PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Hello All! Empty Hello All!

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Hello to everybody here at TLCG.

I'm Philip and I'm here with an interest in joining other players in casual yet motivated gaming on BF3 or CoD for PS3.
    I used to be an avid console/pc gamer, clocking up -many- hours on Steam (over 1400 hours on Garrysmod alone, embarrassing.) The reason I chose TLCG is so that I can spend the (unfortunately small) amount of time I can videogame playing as a team, in a social environment with like-minded individuals. I'm somewhat outspoken, just as a heads up, but friendly nonetheless! I'm not usually good at being around for organised gaming but if I'm online and you're up for a game do not hesitate to invite me! My PSN is PhilipOmnis.

I'm particularly poor at CoD (hence why I'm a support strike pack) but seem to get some higher points on BF3 (on average between 3000-5000.) I'm a run and gun medic who always comes to the aid of players even when out of my way. I usually wield a FAMAS (apparently they're overpowered due to a lack of recoil but I can barely keep it straight XD) and cover close-mid range combat. If you need someone committed to the team, owns a mic and has an unwavering need to complete objectives...I'm your man!

I'll be somewhat inactive through January as I have exams but I'll still be around on occasions!

Hope to catch you guys around, both in and out of games!
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Hello All! Empty Re: Hello All!

Post  bigyin96 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 am

Just to let you know that we do have a 30 inactivity policy. If your inactive for 30 days we then send and email asking if you still wissh to be apart of the TLCG crew and you then have 14 days to reply. As for your "out spoken-ness" we dont accept that kind thing here Evil or Very Mad lol im kinding Razz im the worst person for f'ing and blinding (just ask Casamyr) so dont worry about that. Glad to have you with us pal Smile and im sure you'll become a vauled member of the clan. We have alot of good guys and girls here so just in chat when you can and have a good old chin wag.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 am