The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 Empty HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2

Post  bigyin96 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Post your hints and tips below Smile

Original messaged move

bigyin96:
    One tip i would give peeps for bc2 is to steadily increase you sensitivity. Its very beneficial been able to spin around quick on an enemy or just been about to quickly check in door was or ally ways beside house when running pasted them.

skinny109:
    True, but just baby steps. I found the better i became the higher sensitivity i could handle and in doing so became much quicker to counter. But it is all practice.

While on the topic of controller config -Tip for anyone playing battlefield and considering having a taste at COD. Change you button layout to Tactical immediately. I never used it, but since iv been playing a lot of BF i changed mine to tactical when i went back and now i drop shot like a true drop shottin pain in the ass.

squirrelbruhn:
    great tip about the sensitvity guys... im still at the lowest level, so i will start playing with this...

bigyin96:
    Yeh like Skinny said to it abit at a time and play until your really got at that sensitivity.

Another tip i would give to bc2 player is try and avoid using closed doors were possible and use windows because went you slash a window open the character gives of a massive scream and if your using a decent headset youll hear it for miles on the battlefield. Its the same with ammo boxes and med packs your character will shout "AMMO" even reloading can be heard quite clearly so try and listen out for these sound cues in game

Last edited by bigyin96 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Slider_iceman
    Squire

HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2 Empty Re: HInts And Tips For Bad Company 2

Post  Slider_iceman Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:08 pm

I agree with using your sensitivity when I started playing I put it straight up to full found I could handle it guess its differs for each individual person I'd. Say stick wat your most comfortable with and press select constantly helps ur team highlights the enemy more quickly hope you guys enjoy rainf up like I did very good game if you get into it lol!
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Another tip if coming around a corner or upstairs and suddenly confronted with an enemy that is firing at you a technic i try and use is to jump and start firing at them those few crucial extra bullets you can get on target can be the winning factor in beating your opponent. Same goes for reloading while been fired on can give you does crucial few seconds between life and death

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:03 pm