The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Registration Form - Pepsifever I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

5 posters

Registration Form - Pepsifever

Pepsifever
    Serf

Registration Form - Pepsifever Empty Registration Form - Pepsifever

Post  Pepsifever Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Name: Michael Xie
    PSN Name: Pepsifever
    What do you prefer to be called online?: Pepsi
    What games will be you playing?: Battlefield 3
    Do you have a headset?: No
    Where did you hear about The League of Gamers?: The Battlefield 3 Forum for clans
    Why [TLCG]?: Well, i'm just a 'casual' gamer, all of the other clans are looking for like people with a K.D of 9999999 and stuff like that, also this seems pretty cool :3
    Any other interests?: Gaming, and social activities :DDD
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Registration Form - Pepsifever Empty Re: Registration Form - Pepsifever

Post  Tezzac Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 pm

Welcome Michael!
    I suggest you add the leaders/players on the BF3 roster respectively and no doubt others around on the forum will take the time and send you a FR too. I'll send you a FR as soon as I'm on my console Smile

Please make sure you read through the TLCG 101 & Code Of Conduct threads if you haven't already - they will give you all the information you need and if not, just ask. There are

loads of friendly guys and girls on here who will be more than willing to help out.

Other than that, all we ask is to post from time to time, jump on the chat if you're around and play a few games with us, which I'm sure you'll do, otherwise you wouldn't be looking for a clan!

------------------------------------------------------------

The Clan Roster of TLCG can be found here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also please add your name to the relative roster for the games you are playing at the moment.

I would suggest you adding the leaders of each game you play:

Call of Duty: Wortho1234 and Jono.
    Battlefield 3: Casamyr and USarge.
    Bad Company 2: bigyin96 and squirrelbruhn.
    Uncharted 3: Casamyr and bigyin96.

If you're a Battlefield player, please check out the following links:

(The TLCG platoon allows you to become a clan member within the battlelog network)

(If you are further interested about the battlelog system and you also have a battlelog account, this thread will help you become better associated with our clan. Plus you can

post your battlelog username for everyone to see.)

We will soon be having some Internal Clan Battles soon, so please check out the posts and add your name to the relevant roster.

The TLCG Facebook Group can be seen at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or search for The League Of Casual Gamers on Facebook.

This page is a closed group. This enables the public to see the info/description of TLCG and members of the group but not posts.
    Privacy also isnt an issue as your are not required to friend request anyone in the Group.
    If you have issues, send me your FB profile link and I'll link the site in a message.
    Once you have been accepted, please read through the documents, especially the TLCG Facebook Welcome Doc.

Again, welcome to The League Of Casual Gamers! See you on the battlefield!!! Smile
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello there Micky!

A very hearty welcome from one of the UK division of the clan. You sound like the exact type of person that I expected this clan to cater to so I'm glad to see you've found a niche in our clan! I doubt we'll be able to play often due to time-zones but I hope to catch you ingame =D
    Destro1074
    Destro1074
    Peasant

Post  Destro1074 Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:48 pm

/salute!
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Welcome to the clan pepsi. Glad to see an BF3 player here. The usual crowd have done their thing so the only thing I can say is just enjoy. join in games and have fun with the crew.

Looking forward to seeing you out on the 'field.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:58 am