The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Why I love Disney Universe I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Why I love Disney Universe

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Why I love Disney Universe Empty Why I love Disney Universe

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:01 am

Iain Riches from Disney Interactive Studios and members of the development team at Eurocom tell eu.playstation.com why they love Disney Universe on PlayStation 3.

Iain Riches, senior producer, Disney Interactive Studios
    "I like playing as a team with my friends and family. Playing on one screen really makes co-ordinating your efforts easy and fun. My favourite costume is a tough question as there are so many great ones. If I was pushed I would say Robin Hood, he's a fox and looks cool. What do you mean you haven't unlocked that costume yet? Get playing!"

Peter Hopkins, producer, Eurocom
    "Each level gives players the option to help or stitch up your friends; this is a great feature to tease others with. Bait the trap, coax them into it and then you've caught them out! Be careful in single player mode ā€“ others will try this tactic on you too.

"My favourite character is the Mad Hatter; he's a character I can relate to."

Rob Steptoe, artist, Eurocom
    "I have so many favourite costumes; Sully, Burn-E and Baloo are at the top of my list. I just love picking up other players and enemies and throwing them out of the level ā€“ it's very satisfying!"

Tom O'Neill, designer, Eurocom
    "Disney Universe is a great game for everyone and gives me a chance to suit up as Jack Sparrow to plunder my way through the worlds. The best bit is playing with your friends and laughing at the unfolding mayhem as the friendly competition takes hold, then having some light-hearted fun as the rankings are revealed on the podiums."

Why I love Disney Universe Pirates%20Of%20The%20Caribbean%20Screen%2010

Gianmichele Mariani, lead animator, Eurocom
    "There's no doubt that the feature I love the most is using power-ups to chase and attack my friends. I'm the perfect enemy."

Barry Clark, designer, Eurocom
    "What I love most about Disney Universe is that competitive mix you get when playing with other people, you never really know who's won until you reach the podium at the end. It's quite exciting seeing the scores tally up and finding out who ended up on top. That's not to say working together isn't fun, but you can't beat stealing a win right at the end."

Why I love Disney Universe DisneyUniverseTBAIWBkgdStitchNemoPumbaaCelia

Fu Keung Ip, animator, Eurocom
    "Multiplayer is a hoot! Once you add a friend or three the game changes to an all-out assault. Stealing each other's coins and items, or throwing your friend's character out of the play area is really satisfying and also frustrating when it happens to you. The amount of laughter was immense as we struggled to complete one part of the level due to everyone creating mischief ā€“ so much fun!"

Kelvin Moore, designer, Eurocom
    "My favourite thing about Disney Universe has to be those mischievous enemies. It always makes me chuckle when I see them running off with my next puzzle piece or celebrating when they perform some dastardly deed. My favourite character has to be Mike from Monsters Inc. He's such a cool and funny creature, I love taking him through all the different worlds."

Why I love Disney Universe Disney%20Universe_Lion%20King_4

Edward Fuller, designer, Eurocom
    "My favourite character has got to be the Cheshire Cat. His mischievous grin works well with my style of play as I really like to lull my friends into a false sense of security by playing co-operatively one minute then completely turning the tables, throwing them off ledges and using environmental traps!"

Get your hands on a copy of Disney Universe now and jump into an incredible world of mischief and mayhem on PlayStation 3.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:58 am