The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+3
PhilipOmnis
PrekezMatthe
bigyin96
7 posters

Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know

PrekezMatthe
    Knight

Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know

Post  PrekezMatthe Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 am

Am I the only one who likes the new attachment adjustments? And guns adjustments for that matter
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know - Page 2 Empty Re: Upcoming Battlefield 3 Patch: What We Know

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:13 am

PrekezMatthe wrote:Am I the only one who likes the new attachment adjustments? And guns adjustments for that matter

Yes Pré, in all fairness though, you're the only person I know who doesn't stick to a select few guns. You're like a gun-whore =3
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 am

Frankly i don't really care that much about which gun I use - I stick with FAMAS and AEK mainly cause I have unlocked most the attachments and cant be arsed starting from scratch with another gun!

Honestly, leaving to one side those cheating 12g Frag rounds, it unlimately comes down to who has the quickest reaction time (to start shooting), followed by aim (you actually hit the target you're shooting at) followed by luck (the lucky headshot or team mate assisting you in the kill).

Other than that, I think you can get a good score with pretty much any gun, or on the flip side if you are shit at those things then no gun will help you get kills! (excepting 12g frags....)
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 am

azeg1 wrote:Frankly i don't really care that much about which gun I use - I stick with FAMAS and AEK mainly cause I have unlocked most the attachments and cant be arsed starting from scratch with another gun!

Honestly, leaving to one side those cheating 12g Frag rounds, it unlimately comes down to who has the quickest reaction time (to start shooting), followed by aim (you actually hit the target you're shooting at) followed by luck (the lucky headshot or team mate assisting you in the kill).

Other than that, I think you can get a good score with pretty much any gun, or on the flip side if you are shit at those things then no gun will help you get kills! (excepting 12g frags....)

Well not according to the fan-base and whiny bastards who are incurring the wrath of one of BF3's most notorious nerfers =3 I'm just worried that they'll make the FAMAS to unusable or throw off my gaming style and subsequently force me to re-assess my options XD
    PrekezMatthe
    Knight

Post  PrekezMatthe Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:43 pm

PhilipOmnis wrote:Well not according to the fan-base and whiny bastards who are incurring the wrath of one of BF3's most notorious nerfers =3 I'm just worried that they'll make the FAMAS to unusable or throw off my gaming style and subsequently force me to re-assess my options XD

They are going to increase the minimum spread of the gun. This means that you won't be able to slam down on the trigger as long as before.. You're just going to have to controll your trigger finger a bit more. And I think they're going to nerf the hip fire accuracy too.
    PrekezMatthe
    Knight

Post  PrekezMatthe Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:18 pm

They are fixing the MAV! Very Happy

The MAV will now be destroyed when running into a soldier or vehicle at high speed. It is still possible to strategically sacrifice your MAV on a soldier; it will be destroyed in the process.
    PrekezMatthe
    Knight

Post  PrekezMatthe Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Here are a lot of confirmed fixes for you guys to read

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:47 pm

No need to double-post Pré! There is an edit function! =P

Why the hell would they decrease accuracy by hip-fire? You cannot really hip-fire with it anyway.

And the FAMAS is already uncontrollable on full-auto unless used in bursts (Not on burst mode, just firing bursts on full-auto!)

Cheers for the link =D
    Codpeace5
    Codpeace5
    Baron

Post  Codpeace5 Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:17 pm

wow this seems to be a meaty update,nothing seems to be left untouched. Shocked
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Yay for stingers in patch!
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm

azeg1 wrote:Yay for stingers in patch!

How do you mean? I think they're being nerfed more than being powered up...and who would be hapy about that? XD
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 am

Not how I read it!

"The IGLA and Stinger now lock on much more quickly and disable an attack aircraft in 1 hit, but have significantly reduced range. This should allow Stingers to mount an effective close range point defense, without dominating an entire airspace. "

"-Flares will no longer break the lock of a vehicle that is locked on, it will only distract the missiles. "

"-Flares for Jets and Choppers now reload at 11 seconds again, except for the gunner, which remains unchanged at 20sec."

Overall I think we'll find a stinger is now much more deadly and the game more balanced. Presently it is impossible to shoot down an experienced jet or heli pilot without 3 or 4 ppl going for him at the same time which NEVER happens outside clan games...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:31 am