The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+5
Twomany
bigyin96
PhilipOmnis
Johnnyblack_86
Casamyr
9 posters

Distinguished Member Vote - Jan

Poll

Who is the new Distinguished Member

[ 2 ]
    Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_lcap33%Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_lcap50%Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_lcap17%Distinguished Member Vote - Jan I_vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Distinguished Member Vote - Jan Empty Distinguished Member Vote - Jan

Post  Casamyr Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Here are the nominees for this month

Squirrel: Nominated once again for breeding new clan members...literally

Bowlington: For going beyond the call of duty, helping members with recruitment threads and taking the role of US Rep for TLCG

Casamyr: 'Cos everyone says so.

Remember you only get one vote so make it count.

Last edited by Casamyr on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

Distinguished Member Vote - Jan Empty Re: Distinguished Member Vote - Jan

Post  Johnnyblack_86 Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:51 pm

ok due to new finding i have cancelled the vote [1] Cas campaign ummmm.... yeah cause i can!!!!

ALRIGHT EVERYBODY CLICK ON SQUIRRELS NAME!!!!! IF YOU DONT THEN UMMM.... IMMA GET ALL GHETTO UP IN THIS FIDDLESTICK SHIT LIKE A BAWSSSS!!!! ok that is all

happy votings Smile

ps to the voters who didn't vote for squirrel, i forgive you! dont let it happen again!

pss sorry bowlo but squirrel bred a new member(cant really beat that :/), i'll start the bowlo campaign next month!!!

Last edited by Johnnyblack_86 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im baws)
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Cas, I really want to vote you in but I've already you said you ought to take the Dec. Distinguished Member, as opposed to running against other valuable members of the community. I think of the distinguished member status as a thank you to all those underdogs who don't get thanked for their contributions! You on the other hand should -already- be distinguished, duh =P
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:03 pm

Yep, phil. I agree and kinda why I didn't want to put my name forward.

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:39 pm

Well i think you should just put your name in the distinguished members list anyways Very Happy
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:44 pm

bigyin96 wrote:Well i think you should just put your name in the distinguished members list anyways Very Happy

Agreed. For the fifteen-hundredth time XD
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 am

I am happy to see that people are not voting for me though, there are other members who have done a lot for the clan as well, and I am glad that they are getting the reconition they deserve.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:34 am

Casamyr wrote:I am happy to see that people are not voting for me though, there are other members who have done a lot for the clan as well, and I am glad that they are getting the reconition they deserve.

I did not vote for you on the grounds that I did not want someone else being hindered, that doesn't mean we don't want to vote for you. Giving us an ultimatum is not going to deter us from giving you that spot, just give it up Cazzers! =P
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

Post  Johnnyblack_86 Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:58 pm

wtf? y u all ignore my post? it's bout to get past ghetto yall!!!
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

Post  Twomany Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Tough vote this month, last month was hard with just 2 to vote for, make it 4 and I'm pulling my hair out.
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha Johnny acting all Samuel L Jackson right there Razz
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:35 pm

Johnnyblack_86 wrote:wtf? y u all ignore my post? it's bout to get past ghetto yall!!!

I've developed a natural ability to filter any text from my vision that is in the style of a moron =P

Not that I have anything against Samuel L Jackson though, he was great in the Matrix films.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:22 am

PhilipOmnis wrote:

Not that I have anything against Samuel L Jackson though, he was great in the Matrix films.

Um, that was Lawrence Fishburne, not Sam L. Jackson.

I have bad news voters. Johnny has PMed me repeatedly with a request to pull out of the Vote, believing that he isn't worthy of the votes that people are giving him. I will respect his wish, this time. I am hoping that those who voted for Johnny, will be able to vote again. Please let me know, if you are unable to revote and I will reset the whole poll.

However, from now on any nominee will be unable to retract their nomination.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:34 am

Casamyr wrote:Um, that was Lawrence Fishburne, not Sam L. Jackson.

I have bad news voters. Johnny has PMed me repeatedly with a request to pull out of the Vote, believing that he isn't worthy of the votes that people are giving him. I will respect his wish, this time. I am hoping that those who voted for Johnny, will be able to vote again. Please let me know, if you are unable to revote and I will reset the whole poll.

However, from now on any nominee will be unable to retract their nomination.

Two quotes from Samuel L. Jackson:
    People mistake me for Laurence Fishburne all the time. And he always gets mistaken for me. (And why not? We've both starred in Spike Lee movies, haven't we?) Even when we're standing together, people have called him by my name and me by his. A woman recently ran up to him and said, 'My daughter loved you in Pulp Fiction (1994)! Could she have your autograph?' So he signed it, 'Respectfully yours, Samuel Jackson.'

People shout at me "Hey, loved that The Matrix (1999), man!" Yeah - me too. I was actually on a plane last year and this guy sat down next to me. Finally he said something to me, and we started talking about Pulp Fiction (1994). He couldn't remember the actor's name, so I tried to help and said "I think it might have been Samuel Jackson." He jumped in "No, no, it's the other guy, that Fishburne guy". We rode the whole flight having that coversation and then, right at the end, he looked hard at me and said, "You sure look familiar, you're sure you're not Laurence Fishburne?" I said "No, and I definitely am not in Pulp Fiction (1994) either'."

He has always joked that people come up to him on street and do that.

TLDR? I was joking =P

Pity about Johnny, I can't say I know you well enough to make any genuine comment but it's very noble of you to step down! Are there any other nominees or are we sticking to three? (Two, technically, because Cas is already a Distinguished Member.)
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:58 am

I dont see why johnny has asked to be removed from the list but if thats what he wants then thats upto him i guess Question
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:53 am

i reckon, johnny deserves it
    squirrelbruhn
    squirrelbruhn
    Viscount

Post  squirrelbruhn Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 am

Bowlington has been well deserving of a nomination. Its good to see kudos going to the members who deserve it.

I've been so busy lately, with the baby requiring a lot of time and with work resuming, I haven't been on the forums or the PS3 as much as I'd like to be.

Im hoping that will change soon, but in the meantime, my vote is for Bowlington... cheers

And Cas, your already December's Distinguished Member!! ACCEPT IT!!! Very Happy
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 am

not decembers DM, 2011's DM!!
    Johnnyblack_86
    Johnnyblack_86
    Viscount

Post  Johnnyblack_86 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:25 pm

yeah buddy!!! ooh stink how come i cant vote again? is it cause i voted for you Cas? yeah boys i stepped down cause in all honesty the other boys deserve it more Smile if i do get nominated again then maybe I'll accept but only after guys who deserve it get distinguished member like Squirrel, Bowlo, Tez, Wortho and countless others that actually put in hard time.

ps sorry Squirrel the campaign i did for you isn't working out :/ me going ghetto isn't scary enough to intimidate votes lol but im sure you'll get what you truly deserve Smile

ok back to being the clans cool black guy lol YEAH BUDDY!!!
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:36 pm

wortho1234 wrote:not decembers DM, 2011's DM!!

Rofl, definitely. He does deserve a whole year Wink Surprised not many people have voted yet.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 am

we have to remember that there were 6 votes for Johnny too. Please guys, if you were one of those and can't revote, please let me know.

But yeah, I'm surprised there aren't as many this time, still we have a few more days to go before it closes so hopefully (Thursday) so lets hope we get more throwing their votes around.
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:51 am

Johnnyblack_86 wrote:yeah buddy!!! ooh stink how come i cant vote again? is it cause i voted for you Cas? yeah boys i stepped down cause in all honesty the other boys deserve it more Smile if i do get nominated again then maybe I'll accept but only after guys who deserve it get distinguished member like Squirrel, Bowlo, Tez, Wortho and countless others that actually put in hard time.

Obviously we all respect your decision to step down but wether or not you deserve the title of Distinguished Member would have come out in the voting Smile
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:52 am

Casamyr wrote:we have to remember that there were 6 votes for Johnny too. Please guys, if you were one of those and can't revote, please let me know.

But yeah, I'm surprised there aren't as many this time, still we have a few more days to go before it closes so hopefully (Thursday) so lets hope we get more throwing their votes around.

It's been pretty quiet over the last few days as well, to be honest. Maybe everyone's busy XD
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Post  Tezzac Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 am

Maybe we should have a gigantic banner on top of the forum saying vote for your president 2012 Smile That'll sure attract some traffic haha Razz
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:57 am

I know I've been incredibly busy over the last week or so, but you could be right there Phil. It could just be a busy time for folks at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:44 am