The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Club AERO Construction I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

3 posters

Club AERO Construction

Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Club AERO Construction Empty Club AERO Construction

Post  Bowlington Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 am

Club AERO Construction Screen24
    Club AERO

I am rebuilding a nightclub that I built a year or so ago on my other server. Its called Club AERO. I want to crowdsource parts of this place as part of a community building project. To get there, /warp AERO. The far back right corner is going to be a DJ podium and a stage so leave that corner the way it is for now. I am going to set the entire construction site with iZone so that while you here you will automatically be put into creative mode allowing you to fly, and build with unlimited resources of your choice. I am going to place signs around the site explaining what parts are going to be. Following those guidelines I want you to design the area you've chosen how ever you want. When you choose an area place a sign next to the guide sign with your name so we know who's working on what. The wall directly in front of you when you spawn is also off limits because I already have plans for it based on my original design. I am encouraging creativity on this one so you may use anything you see fit in your design. I want the whole club to have an "open air" feeling, meaning that all the spaces should open into the main area, (i.e no doors between the main area and your section).

iZone status: I have not set it yet so you guys can mine the resources that I uncovered when I built the main area and use them in your other projects. When you are finished mining the resources here be sure to fill in all holes and mineshafts with cobblestone.

The Areas are broken down:
    1. Spawn Point-
    2. General Access Lounge-
    3. VIP Lounge-
    4. Restaurant- Tezzac(kand995)
    5. Stage Seating-
    6. Storage Area-
    7. The Bar-
    8. Backstage Area and performer lounge-

Club AERO Backstory

I designed the original Club AERO with intention of having a large server where users could attend "concerts". Users could sign up to host a concert and then they would change their skin to look like a performer of their choice and then play music to the attendees using a mumble/teamspeak channel. The original Club AERO had complex redstone circuits that controlled the lights around the performer and on stage. But I had a friend who was a genius with redstone design the system for me. I would like to do something like that again but it will take a lot of trial and error to get it working. The inspiration for the name comes from my taste in music, AERO is a reference to the song Aerodynamic by Daft Punk. The original Club AERO was also slightly smaller than the new one mainly because I want this to be a community project and I wanted to give people lots of room to be creative. Upon completion I want to post a tour of the club on Youtube. I know that we are a relatively small server right now but I believe this is a good thing for creative control of the project. I want to make this one of several projects that sets our piece of Minecraftia apart from everyone else's. I want this to be something that people will look at and think "WOW thats really cool! I wanna build something like that!"

Last edited by Bowlington on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tezzac
    Tezzac
    Margrave

Club AERO Construction Empty Re: Club AERO Construction

Post  Tezzac Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:46 pm

I gave a visit to Aero just then and I'm glad to say I've started work on the restaurant. The plan is for it to be wood based with about 3 levels Smile I was a bit startled at how big the club was in the start haha.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Unfortunately I'm a terribly unimaginative person when it comes to designing, I usually just do better adding some constructive criticism to what's already been done, so if anyone wants a second opinion on what they're building don't hesitate to ask =D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:07 pm