The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+4
azeg1
Casamyr
USarge
bigyin96
8 posters

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!!

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! Empty Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!!

Post  bigyin96 Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:10 pm

This looks like an area from the campaign if im not mistaken? and this level looks like its going to be one big cluster fuck lmao

USarge
    USarge
    BF3 Officer
    BF3 Officer

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! Empty Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!!

Post  USarge Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Overpriced COD like DLC? Pass
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!! Empty Re: Battlefield 3: Close Quarters Gameplay Premiere Trailer!!!!!

Post  bigyin96 Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:47 am

19 views 1 comment expected more
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:49 am

Yeah I'm likely to pass on this one. I've heard rumours it's only going to be team deathmatch and only 8 vs 8. All that will happen is that there will be claymores placed everywhere, rpgs and SMAWs firing off everywhere and people will all use the USAS with 12g Frag rounds. Not for me.

That and all the critics are saying that this map pack plays just like CoD, but with the Frostbite Engine.
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 am

Ill not be buying anymore DLC for Battlefield 3. Had a few games today. first few were ok but quickly got frustrated and turned it off lol
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am

I agree - quoting my other post:

"BF3 is becoming ridiculous - every dickhead is running around spraying 12g Frags - it has totally taken all skill out of the game

On top of that you can't shoot helis / jets down with the pathetic stinger which effectively means tanks are sitting ducks unless you have a skilled crew (which is rare)

Oh and that piece of shit Malev - my god when ppl use it to kill me I want to scream...

All in all it's becoming a highly unpleasant game and I am seriously thinking of retiring until it's patched - maybe it's time to give MW3 another shot! "
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:13 am

Ah, azeg. I agree fully. The 12g Frag has ruined the game for me, more than anything. and the more I plya it, the more I see it being used.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Casamyr wrote:Ah, azeg. I agree fully. The 12g Frag has ruined the game for me, more than anything. and the more I plya it, the more I see it being used.

Something tells me that the developers are slightly...for lack of a better word, stupid.

I mean, if you look at the patch list, they've updated many things that have had next-to no concern purely because the frag rounds are taking centre-stage. I'm only able to play once a week but I'm really not feeling the burn without it any more, stupid developers are stupid D:<
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:24 pm

The 12g Frag rounds should never have been introduced into the game in the first place. I saw a guy the other day that was prestige level 69 Shocked
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am

I fully agree big. The Devs must have known that those rounds were going to unbalance the game, surely. And wow a level 69 General, man he must have played for a long, long time.
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 am

Buck shot yeah bring that into the game but frag rounds. A recipe for disaster and can they not see what impact its having on the game....
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:56 am

Developers are the rise and downfall of a game. Cool
    weaselmypleasel
    weaselmypleasel
    Knight

Post  weaselmypleasel Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 am

Yeah I had a game the other night and practically everyone on the other team was running with the USAS frag. It made it almost impossible so I rage quit. It was a pointless game.
    Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Post  Bowlington Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:11 am

Saw a level 82 colonel service star the other day. He had a dogtag for tank kills that had like a 9 digit number on it.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:51 am

Don't hold me to it but when I tried quick-match when my skill scraped that beautiful '666' number, I swear down I saw about three guys at the max level =P
    azeg1
    azeg1
    Baron

Post  azeg1 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:54 am

I can top that - I have seen a level 100 general - now THAT is the ultimate in "I NEED A LIFE" dogtags! lol

As for 12g frags - can I also whinge about LMGs? Everyone who isnt running 12g shotties running LMGs - the aim penalty is clearly not good enough. LMGs are meant to be used for supression - not running and gunning

The actual running and gunning class (assault) is virtually absent from deathmatch or any close quarters maps (eg metro) - except lonely Azeg who persists on the basis that maybe one day these retard Devs will take the 15secs of time required to change the damage & range figures for 12g frags and the accuracy for LMGs - instead we get nothing but delays

P A T H E T I C
    ZONEHUNTER
    ZONEHUNTER
    Knight

Post  ZONEHUNTER Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:59 am

the good old 12g frag round hate that with a passion
    played a few games with it get boring very quickly not much skill needed with that gun
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Post  PhilipOmnis Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 am

azeg1 wrote:I can top that - I have seen a level 100 general - now THAT is the ultimate in "I NEED A LIFE" dogtags! lol

As for 12g frags - can I also whinge about LMGs? Everyone who isnt running 12g shotties running LMGs - the aim penalty is clearly not good enough. LMGs are meant to be used for supression - not running and gunning

The actual running and gunning class (assault) is virtually absent from deathmatch or any close quarters maps (eg metro) - except lonely Azeg who persists on the basis that maybe one day these retard Devs will take the 15secs of time required to change the damage & range figures for 12g frags and the accuracy for LMGs - instead we get nothing but delays

P A T H E T I C

That's what I meant by max level. =P There was 9 Colonel players on their team, ridiculous xD

And FAMAS runs a charm on those maps, but even that can't keep up with LMGs if I don't get the first hit in. It's all rather sad. It's called a fucking "Assault" class for exactly that. Herples =P

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:40 am