The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

4 posters

[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community

HashiriyaGOD
    HashiriyaGOD
    Graphic Designer

[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community Empty [In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community

Post  HashiriyaGOD Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:27 pm

As you have seen i'm very interested in the community side of gaming.
    Decided that i'm going to put some cash into something just for a bit of fun. Not aiming to be a big success or to make money, just want to see what I can produce if I put time into it.
    It's a solo project so far but i'm all for going into a partnership with someone as their is potential if this can get off the ground. I haven't reached out to the computer gaming community as of yet as I'm trying to keep it as a hush hush project until it is nearing release.

Will be purchasing http:[//]esportscentral[dot]net[dot]au - It is a slight name/idea steal but the original is no longer in use as they have focused their attentions to another project.
    Ideas so far.
    Main Page: Gaming news, releases, articles, reviews, interviews. Will incorporate popular rss news feeds from other gaming organisations to keep content rolling.
    Forums: PC, XBOX, PS, NEWS, GAMES etc etc. something along the lines of www[dot]gotgames[dot]com[dot]au
    Media Page: Possible video tube for user created videos. User image gallery.
    Competitions: This is ultimately what I can possibly achieve with this idea, it will just take time and persistance.
    Game Servers: If I can get a decent fanbase (200members+) then I will be putting my dedicated server into a data center or will lease a server box to host servers and possibly even expand into server rental.
    PC Voice Server: Will have a 150 slot voice server up in 2 weeks. Will be public but offering members private channels for their gaming teams or personal needs. Can be used while playing PS3 games, very useful as it is a higher quality less laggy voice server than any game in PS3, also being able to have a voice server for all the teams players to join and chat is great.
    Clan Webspace: Will be offering selected teams web sponship with a Large space, large traffic subdomain. EG. http:[//]tlcg[dot]esportscentral[dot]net[dot]au (Looks quite good tbh, will hook it up if you want) So that they can create their own personal gaming website.

This should keep me busy for a while,
    feel free to put down suggestions and expressions of interest
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community Empty Re: [In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community

Post  WhiteLite Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm

wow thats pretty cool man, when you set it up if you need help setting up admins to contribute to making the forum alive with topics im always up for a job or just anything else you need help with just give me a bell.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

[In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community Empty Re: [In The Works]Gaming Forum/Community

Post  Casamyr Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 pm

I think this is a fantastic idea Dave.

I'm becoming more and more interested in the community side of things as i get a older and am finding that i'm really enjoying discussing and shares thoughts with other gamers. I haven't really been a competitive gamer, probably more because I jsut don't have the time to spend a lot of time practicing.

Done right this has huge potential to be a big success for gaming across all formats. So yeah, I'm expressing interest in this idea. I believe it has huge merit and am willing to throw my lot in there.

I guess one thing to consider, you probably already have mind you, is that big point of difference between your site and other similar ones out there. Off the top of my head, i can't really think of anything, but give me some time and I'll see if I can generate some ideas.

HashiriyaGOD
    HashiriyaGOD
    Graphic Designer

Post  HashiriyaGOD Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Yes, I have a few surprises in store. I'll do a full detailed info release within the next 2 weeks.

Watch this space.
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:46 pm

eagerly
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm

Certainly seems like you've put a lot of thought it this idea and it seems like a very good one too but only thing i would say is there are a lot of similar site out there that are doing extremely well. What would you do to define/individualise yourself from the rest of the crowd and bring people to your community. Don't get me wrong i'm not having a go if that the right word i'm just saying you need to do something different to what all the other gaming forums/communities are doing. But i'm willing to help contribute/help with anything. If it be opinion on games or just general aesthetics just gimme a shout Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:36 am