The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
10 of the Best: Gaming heroes I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

3 posters

10 of the Best: Gaming heroes

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

10 of the Best: Gaming heroes Empty 10 of the Best: Gaming heroes

Post  bigyin96 Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:51 am

We hail ten of the most heroic characters on PlayStation.

Nathan Drake

Action man and explorer extraordinaire Nathan Drake has been on some epic adventures in his time. The star of the Uncharted series - exclusive to PlayStation - lives and breathes for life-threatening, pulse-pounding treasure hunts in some of the world's most exotic locations.

Drake is once again sett to embark on a heroic expedition across Europe and the Middle East in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - a journey you won't want to miss out on in 2011.

Kratos

The mighty warrior started out on PlayStation 2 when he arrived in God of War to battle some of the most powerful creatures of ancient Greece, and he's never looked back.

With an impressive list of PlayStation titles under his Spartan belt, Kratos has sought revenge on a whole host of treacherous Greek gods and loves nothing more than battling with three-headed beasts and monstrous sea beasts.

God of War III and the God of War Collection are available on Blu-ray Disc, while the God of War Collection is available to download from PlayStation Store too along with his two outings on PSP - begin your quest for vengeance.

John Marston

Prepare to saddle up and roam the Wild West as betrayed cowboy John Marston in Red Dead Redemption from Rockstar Games. Handy with a pistol and fuelled by rage, John is ready to hunt down a gang of brutal outlaws hiding throughout the vast terrain with guns, dynamite and his trusty lasso.

Find wanted criminals, earn money and engage in epic gunfights in this enormous kingdom of cowboys on PlayStation 3.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

This cunning killer made his debut on PlayStation 3 in the second title in the Assassin's Creed series - Assassin's Creed II. Ezio possesses amazing abilities that allow him to flourish within Renaissance Italy - he can scale walls, steal cash from civilians, spot enemies with his Eagle Vision and even recruit his own band of fellow assassins in the series' latest addition, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Solid Snake

Special operations soldier, spy and mercenary commando Solid Snake has spent most of his life in combat as the protagonist of the Metal Gear Solid series. Snake loves the thrill of the fight, and has battled with deadly military threats to keep the world safe before his own time is up.

Solid Snake is a veteran of both the battlefield and PlayStation, and you can head to war with him now on PS3 and PSP in a range of titles.

Lara Croft

One of the most famous women in video games, British archaeologist Lara Croft needs little introduction. The globe-trotting star of the Tomb Raider series has launched investigations all over the planet in search of historical artefacts and the truth behind the world's great mysteries.

Tomb Raider titles are available now on Blu-ray Disc and to download from PlayStation Store.

Cole MacGrath

Light or dark? Good or bad? These are the questions that reluctant superhero Cole MacGrath must ask himself as he acquires astonishing powers as the star of inFamous. In Empire City, Cole has the choice to terrify the city's residents or take revenge on criminals to protect innocent civilians.

Soon, Cole will have to start making decisions again when inFamous 2 releases on PlayStation 3 in 2011. How will you use the powers? The choice is yours.

Lightning

Former military leader Lightning is the main character in the action-packed Final Fantasy XIII on PS3. Armed with her Blazefire Saber and the ability to manipulate gravity, this mysterious woman is dedicated to rescuing her captured sister Serah, and will not rest until she finds her.

Agile but deadly, Lightning is a force to be reckoned with.

Ratchet

A true PlayStation legend, Ratchet has been busting crime throughout the universe with his robotic buddy Clank for some time now in the Ratchet & Clank series. The heroic Lombax will once again be journeying to the depths of outer space in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One in 2011, wielding tons of explosive weapons and keeping the galaxy safe.

Prepare for an intergalactic adventure like never before on PlayStation 3.

Sackboy

The legendary Sackboy is the star of LittleBigPlanet and the inspiration for over four million user-created levels. This little guy has appeared on both PlayStation 3 and PSP, where users can build their own levels, characters and games with amazing tools and endless possibilities.
    Twomany
    Twomany
    Baron

10 of the Best: Gaming heroes Empty Re: 10 of the Best: Gaming heroes

Post  Twomany Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 am

Lightning should not be in it, even if it is just ps3 games we are talking about, horrible, horrible character. Don't have anyone to replace her with tho lol

If we are talking all platforms and all games, then cloud strife from ff7, masterchief from halo they would def be in the list.
    Bowlington
    Bowlington
    Earl

Post  Bowlington Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:26 am

I'd argue that Kratos is an Anti-Hero, but other than that its a pretty good list. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:46 pm