The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

Call of Duty Elite hits iOS

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Call of Duty Elite hits iOS  Empty Call of Duty Elite hits iOS

Post  bigyin96 Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 am

Beachhead Studios, the chaps Activision put in charge of Call of Duty Elite, has confirmed the service goes mobile

(Android Versions to follow a week later)

The CoD Elite iPhone app will be released on the App Store Tuesday, January 10, with an Android version to follow "a week later", reports Venturebeat.
    "We've always viewed mobile as a big part of the mission of Call of Duty Elite," said studio head Chacko Sonny.

The app is free for anyone to download and use - you do not have to be a paid subscriber to get involved. It will be compatible with iPad, but an iPad-specific version is in the works for a later date.

The app was intended to launch alongside the service's console debut in November last year, but the issues it suffered due to high traffic saw the mobile versions delayed.

On that note, Sonny assured Elite users that the problems that plagued its launch are officially over. "The issues associated with the heavy load are behind us. The service is operational and lots of people are using it every day."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:43 am