The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Top Tips: Starhawk Beta I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

2 posters

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta Empty Top Tips: Starhawk Beta

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Survive the new frontier in the Starhawk beta on PlayStation 3 with these handy hints from developer, LightBox Interactive.

Online allies
    Working as a team in Starhawk on PS3 is absolutely critical to having a real shot at winning. If you try to fly solo, you will fail. Teamwork, especially in the beta trial, is paramount to coming out on top, so be sure to find yourself a good squad.

For the love of God - RUN
    Press the R2 button on your wireless controller to run. Do it all the time. Never, ever, walk around on the map in the Starhawk beta. Run, run and run. Otherwise you are a sitting duck. You have been warned.

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta Starhawk2

Radio days
    In Starhawk it's absolutely imperative that you use your Wireless Stereo Headset as a means of communication with your teammates. Trust us, you'll last a whole lot longer. Be sure to encourage your friends to use their headsets too so you can all work together for the best kind of Starhawk experience.

Enemy mine
    The mines in Starhawk are magnetic, which means you can attach them to your Hawk or Razorback vehicles. Once they are attached, and if you can get close enough to an enemy Hawk or Razorback, the mine will automatically stick to your opponent.

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta E3_Starhawk_SS_09

Wall spam, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing
    If you place a lot of walls on a map using the Build and Battle system, they have a tendency to suck up a lot of space. Be sure to place walls on a map intelligently by looking for potential bottlenecks. It's very tempting to build walls as they are relatively cheap to construct in the game, but stand firm and avoid spamming the battlefield with unwanted clutter.

Tear it down
    You can sell and remove most buildings on the map by using the yellow control panel found on each structure. Simply approach the panel, choose Remove from the options menu and down it comes.

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta E3_Starhawk_SS_07

Bite the hand that feeds
    If you ever come across a player on the Starhawk battlefield with a handle that begins with LBI or SONY, it's us. So go ahead and try and take us out. We want you to. Really, we do.

Download the Starhawk beta on PlayStation 3 from the PlayStation Plus section of PlayStation Store today and get a taste of the action releasing in 2012.
    PhilipOmnis
    Prince

Top Tips: Starhawk Beta Empty Re: Top Tips: Starhawk Beta

Post  PhilipOmnis Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

You type this or did ya find it somewhere? It almost makes me want to play, but not quite XD
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Its off the psn website. I wouldnt be patient enough to type all that up lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:15 am