Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 24 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:24 am

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review

Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review

Post  Casamyr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 am

Yeah, I'm going to be gutted when I have to return to.

One thing about it though, is that you have to be really careful with what you level up - since everything you do now counts towards your leveling, it could be quite easy to level yourself beyond the means to do enough damage to kill enemies.

Why do things that happen to stupid people keep happening to me?
    WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Review

Post  WhiteLite on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:29 am

oh yeah so what race are you? also what weapons are you using ? double handed swords or spells casting? Razz
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:43 am

I'm playing a Nord - two - handed weapon user. Basically he's a berserker/barbarian type. Very little magic - restoration to heal, but that's about it. I'll work on Smithing too. Trying to decide whether to go with Heavy Armour (wearing at the moment) or try Light.

I might do that with a assassiny/theivy type character who'll likely use illusion magic to conceal himself about his work.

WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Post  WhiteLite on Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 am

Oh that sounds really fun, yeah im not sure what to be i should probably research what race i should be, not sure if im going to be a dual handed spell caster mage or dual handed swords man. Rolling Eyes
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Post  Casamyr on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:50 am

I must say that using a one-handed weapon and a spell at the same time is cool.

The way spells work is different too. They not one shot things - they continue to work so long as you hold the trigger down or until you run out of magicka. It's really cool.

WhiteLite
    WhiteLite
    Interclan Rep

Post  WhiteLite on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:12 pm

oh that does sound pretty mad ! Smile whats the funniest quest you have had to do so far?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:32 pm