The League of Casual Gamers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:46 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:45 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:43 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:42 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:41 am by bigyin96

» WE HAVE MOVED!
Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:40 am by bigyin96

Poll

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 254 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:06 am

+4
theRascal
Casamyr
bigyin96
livetoride
8 posters

Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set!

livetoride
    Peasant

Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! Empty Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set!

Post  livetoride Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Hey there everyone, just throwing the question out there to anyone that has a quality wireless gaming head set mainly for the consoles?

I currently have a trition ax360 one of the first true 5.1 hd gaming head sets but im sick of the cable running through my new lounge room. Ive found various mixed reviews but currently im swinging towards a set of Astro a40 Mlg Wireless Gaming ones? Thoughts?

Cheers in advance, Daniel
    bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! Empty Re: Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set!

Post  bigyin96 Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Well hopefully for christmas im getting the PX21 but they are wired which isn't a problem for me cuz i dont have kids but they've had great reviews and there in my price range.

The Astro headsets ive not heard alot of people praise these products to be honest with you but its all down to price at the end of the day. If your heart is set of the A40's then read some review and try and talk to people who have them and get there opinions on it
    Casamyr
    Casamyr
    Prince

Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set! Empty Re: Looking For A Wireless Gaming Head Set!

Post  Casamyr Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:14 am

I can't help you there, but when i get around to upgrading my headset, it'll be wireless just cos I have kids. I'll be interested to see what you get and what you think, though.
    livetoride
    Peasant

Post  livetoride Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:42 am

bigyin96 wrote:Well hopefully for christmas im getting the PX21 but they are wired which isn't a problem for me cuz i dont have kids but they've had great reviews and there in my price range.

The Astro headsets ive not heard alot of people praise these products to be honest with you but its all down to price at the end of the day. If your heart is set of the A40's then read some review and try and talk to people who have them and get there opinions on it

Thanks for your help bigyin96, yeah those headphones look the goods but im really after a wireless set, no kids here yet lol but i have a pretty open lounge room and the couch is back from the tv so i hate the look of cords running around!

Ill let you know Casamyr my findings Smile!
    theRascal
    theRascal
    Knight

Post  theRascal Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:12 am

I currently have the official PS3 Wireless stereo 7.1 headset - its incredible. I'd highly recommend it if you can afford it, I think its around the 100-120 price mark if you shop around. santa
    ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

Post  ghost Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 am

Mw3 turtle beach Px5 full wireless virtual 7.1 and u can connect to the ps3 and a phone at the same time (it works to I use it) its fantastic bit costy but definitely worth it, the plain px5 is a Tad bit cheaper though
    HashiriyaGOD
    HashiriyaGOD
    Graphic Designer

Post  HashiriyaGOD Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 pm

bigyin96
    bigyin96
    Prince

Post  bigyin96 Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Thats what ive got at the moment cost me £15 with free delivery
    HashiriyaGOD
    HashiriyaGOD
    Graphic Designer

Post  HashiriyaGOD Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 am

bigyin96 wrote:Thats what ive got at the moment cost me £15 with free delivery

Any good?
    Mine will be here in a few days.
    wortho1234
    Prince Consort

Post  wortho1234 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

theRascal wrote:I currently have the official PS3 Wireless stereo 7.1 headset - its incredible. I'd highly recommend it if you can afford it, I think its around the 100-120 price mark if you shop around. santa

i got it too. it does this thing how it sometimes screws up with the wi-fi but its normally pretty good. i got it 4 $90 on ebay and it came in 2 weeks
    skinny109
    skinny109
    Viscount

Post  skinny109 Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:48 pm

I've got the px21's and i really like them, but like you said they are wired.
    but yeah i heard the official sony ps3 ones are really good. Got some good reviews and reasonably priced aswel
    ghost
    ghost
    Reeve

Post  ghost Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Just checked out the astro a40 mlg n think it looks pretty good

If your looking for a full 7.1 virtual surround headset don't think you'll regret getting that astro headset looks comfortable n works on a hire band than most wireless so shouldn't interfear with too much but it'll use quite a bit of power wireless can be pretty power hungry

I got the MW3 turtle beach Delta px5 for my bday not too long ago been pretty happy with it so far, sounds fantastic can change the game and chat volume independently of each other and since it uses bluetooth it doesnt use very much power and can connect my sgs2 to it at the same time

Check out Tritton headsets they sound like they'd be pretty good too www.trittonusa.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:13 pm